Author Topic: Ginebra is available for Founders Pack owners!  (Read 21571 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Ginebra is available for Founders Pack owners!
on: October 31, 2017, 06:57:47 PM
Taking out "stray" Fifth Council units was Ginebra’s mission for decades. On a fateful day, Ginebra was assigned the Konstantin unit as her next target. Upon their meeting, Konstantin refused to engage her, resisting the Hunter’s punishment before falling and distracting Ginebra just long enough to allow the small group of locals he was protecting to escape. Konstantin’s noble sacrifice awoke something long forgotten within Ginebra’s human core, and now she’s counted among the defector’s ranks she was previously charged to purge.

All Founders Pack owners will be able to use Ginebra from today, while those who have the Prologue or Alien Myths, will get access to her on November 9th. To celebrate, MercurySteam is sharing an awesome new trailer and some fresh Ginebra art now. On November 10th MercurySteam will also release a brand new #DevShouts video focusing on this formidable warrior, highlighting their favourite strategies for this unique character.

Ginebra joins the fray armed with her Sturzenegger Bogen C-A00 crossbow, loaded with deadly transmission bolts. However, what truly singles Ginebra out as a force to be reckoned with is her Armor-Plated “Sabretooth” Model Chassis. In this apex predator form, her movement speed is dramatically increased, even allowing her to  run up walls. Players using Ginebra as a Raider or as an Antagonist will find her unique skillset gives them the scope for some cunning strategies on the battlefields of the Broken Planet.

Watch the Ginebra character trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IpuHL97WBo

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Re: Ginebra is available for Founders Pack owners!
Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 11:29:16 PM
I played with her today and she just might be my new favorite! XD

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 11:35:49 PM
Why is her skin $40? That's the price of the Founder's Pack.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 11:56:47 PM
Fantastic!

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 12:16:44 AM
It's obviously that she's not only my favorite, now it become a real challenge to pick her first ::)

I had a lot of fun making these images of her <3

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 09:15:53 PM
The Push on her crossbow is a huge Antagonist deterrent. Big fan!

Cigarpunk

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 09:19:40 PM
It's incredible that almost nobody it's talking about this :(

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 11:06:03 PM

SERIOUSLY. It's actually ridiculous. My friends refuse to play with me now because this is really greedy. I read what you said on the Spanish forums and I agree 100%.
I feel very resentful. I saw the response that we got a "fair price on the campaigns", but they aren't even out yet. And then you want to charge me $40 for a skin? This is a huge problem, imo.

Rukio

• Shae is bae
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 11:33:20 PM
It's obviously that she's not only my favorite, now it become a real challenge to pick her first ::)

I had a lot of fun making these images of her <3

You used Ansel for these tight? Doesn't it require you to still be in the game world? Meaning you are most likely going to die the second you get a proper pose?

Also Ginebra is a VERY good Fifth Council hunter. No longer will Kuzmann and Konsti plague the rank 0 Raiders on my watch. She is a little broken though. I'll be starting a bug list tonight.

Cigarpunk

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 11:57:53 PM

SERIOUSLY. It's actually ridiculous. My friends refuse to play with me now because this is really greedy. I read what you said on the Spanish forums and I agree 100%.
I feel very resentful. I saw the response that we got a "fair price on the campaigns", but they aren't even out yet. And then you want to charge me $40 for a skin? This is a huge problem, imo.
I totally agree with you  :( The game already has a very small community, people is leaving, tired, waiting for changes... And the only changes are ultra-deluxe skin prices. Come on!

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 09:35:20 AM
You used Ansel for these tight? Doesn't it require you to still be in the game world? Meaning you are most likely going to die the second you get a proper pose?
Yes and Yes! But in solo mode it works like any other single player game :)

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 03:57:53 AM

I totally agree with you  :( The game already has a very small community, people is leaving, tired, waiting for changes... And the only changes are ultra-deluxe skin prices. Come on!

Yeah, my mood has been pretty killed for this game tbh. Used to be really hype and always look forward to new content. Idk what I expected though. They don't care as long as they make money.