Author Topic: Mikah’s animated comic available  (Read 18508 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Mikah’s animated comic available
on: October 30, 2017, 06:06:12 PM
Exciting news for Mikah’s lovers, she has become one of the most valuable characters of Raiders of the Broken Planet thanks to her ability to create duplicates of herself. Now the sneaky survivor has her own comic where she shows her social skills and charisma.

If you haven’t tried her as a Raider or as Antagonist this is your chance to know more about Mikah’s background. Check it out!

Drimakus

• View Profile
Re: Mikah’s animated comic available
Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 12:01:46 AM
I wasnt really a Mikah lover until I've read this comic, she's a real fun character and I love the way she make jokes XD I hope she will also get her SPOTLIGHT within in-game cinematics too!
And of course, can't wait for another character's comics :P

SygBoss

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 12:18:01 AM
I wasnt really a Mikah lover until I've read this comic, she's a real fun character and I love the way she make jokes XD I hope she will also get her SPOTLIGHT within in-game cinematics too!
And of course, can't wait for another character's comics :P
Yeah her pesonality doesn't come across at all in the game. She's a fun character to play as but I thought she would be quiet and serious based on how she is in the game. I'm glad she's not like that though. Hopefully we'll see here in some in-game cinematics as you say.

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 08:56:36 AM

Yeah her pesonality doesn't come across at all in the game. She's a fun character to play as but I thought she would be quiet and serious based on how she is in the game. I'm glad she's not like that though. Hopefully we'll see here in some in-game cinematics as you say.
Exactly! Turned out she's D.va/Tracer like kind of a girl  ::)