Author Topic: Set of bugs (PC)  (Read 1689 times)

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Set of bugs (PC)
on: October 28, 2017, 11:25:04 PM
The most important one:
1) Ranked as '05: Alepth Addict' I gathered 75 points. It's supposed to upgrade your rank to '06: Typhoid Mary' when reaching 76. Then I built 'Ignis Fugit' for Harec, the message explaining that I was upgraded to Typhoid Mary was shown up... but went only registered on my 'Raiders' game section. If I double-click on the rank, I still was registered as 05 Aleph Addict on the Raiders Hall of Fame, I still was introduced, when a new game begins, as a 05 Aleph Addict when the screen to select your Raiders is being shown up, etc. Only the rank was upgraded in the proper way after recruiting Dr. Kuzzmann.

A few small ones:
2) After winning a game as a Raider when the game was in a state "out of Aleph, Cortez going for more", the alarms are still ringing on the screen when the Raiders choose their rewards.
3) Playing as an Antagonist with Hans, and using the 'Ansgar Warm MM1': when applying this gun to the raiders, visually an 'IMMUNE' message is shown instead of showing the HPs baing lost. The lifebar of the Raiders works properly.
4) 'A Breath of Hope'. While playing the cinematic that shows the Raiders reaching the Inner Sanctum, the guns of the Raiders are not shown up in the brief period of time that a Raiders says 'The Inner Sanctum!' and 'Where is the Protector?'. No big deal. :P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 11:28:05 PM by Anderson_JAG »