Author Topic: Last patch breaks the game  (Read 4020 times)

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Last patch breaks the game
on: October 26, 2017, 11:57:56 PM
hi devs i dowloaded the latest patch of the game,telling me that the version is not compatible with your server,fix thx.

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Re: Last patch breaks the game
Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 11:59:42 PM
Xbox one

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 12:06:44 AM
Ditto, not sure if this is keeping me out of matchmaking but I would have to assume so. Oddly enough, it is 'not' forcing me to play offline despite what the message says. So again, not sure if it's just an errant message or there really is an error.

(update) Can more of less confirm this 'will' keep you out of matchmaking as I couldn't get a single match in well over a half hour. What sucks for me is all I've got left is beating everything on Very Hard for a really crappy reward... but guess that's what I'll do.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 12:33:46 AM by Quanrian »

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 12:59:53 AM
I'm getting this too, I can't join no games at all

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 02:02:17 AM
Dear Mercurysteam team,i do not know if you have understood the situation but your game is not played,i'll tell you better,you've had the problem with the founders pack,solved after a week,and now with the latest update,no one succeeds play,not even the players i want to try the prologue,if you do not settle the situation your hard work does not arrive at the end of the year.I am sorry that you do not understand the situation but you are killing your game.I hope you settle this new problem as soon as possible and that you will pardon more support for your beatiful game.

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 06:18:44 AM
I’m having this same problem as well and I’m playing on Xbox if that helps.

Brizzier

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 12:39:10 PM
Dear Mercurysteam team,i do not know if you have understood the situation but your game is not played,i'll tell you better,you've had the problem with the founders pack,solved after a week,and now with the latest update,no one succeeds play,not even the players i want to try the prologue,if you do not settle the situation your hard work does not arrive at the end of the year.I am sorry that you do not understand the situation but you are killing your game.I hope you settle this new problem as soon as possible and that you will pardon more support for your beatiful game.

Well, all XBOX users have the same problem.

I was going to buy the second chapter, but ... I gave up. The game is wonderful, but unfortunately, MERCURYSTEAM's lack of attention to XBOX users is regrettable.

No answers so far. Anything. I quit.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 01:48:31 PM
This should be resolved now. The error message is gone and I was able to get into a match. Feel free to speak up if you're still having issues.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 04:32:16 PM by Quanrian »

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 04:36:14 PM
It is up and live for me and running smooth.  :)