Author Topic: The last mission.  (Read 3693 times)

Teehee

• View Profile
The last mission.
on: October 20, 2017, 05:09:02 PM
1) Lichtbogen ZXX. Did anyone get a blueprint? I spent about 20-40 hours on the last mission, and the blueprint didn't  even appear. Bug or bad luck? A little bit more and I will hate the last mission :). I don't even know if I'll like this weapon.
This made me think:
a) why not make a trial period for weapons (For example, for a day or 3 attempts to go through missions.)
b) Similarly for characters. So that the players decide if they want to buy Mikah, Kuzmann, etc.
c) Maybe somehow change the system of rewards? For example, the chance to get a blueprint is the same, but everyone gets the blueprint they doesn't have. Or any other algorithm you want, but without the problem mentioned above. I'm not against grinding, but dozens of hours without result is too much.

2) Cute tentaclehead monsters. Hundreds of kilos of pure stealth. With absolutely noiseless movement. Typical situations: I look around, then a) I see that there is no one, and a second later they eat me up, appearing out of nowhere. b) they eat me while I look around. c) I see monsters and run away / shoot d) there's really nobody around.
Yes, sometimes they scream before they attack, but it's not clear, they shout behind my back or shout at an ally at the other end of the map. And during the aiming up they can't be seen at all, even if they are right in front of the player.
What I suggest: a) Place the camera a little further behind the player's back. As during the observation of the ally, while waiting for the rebirth. Although this will complicate the life of the antagonist. b) Or add a sound of heavy steps\tramps when monsters approach. Or in future missions make them invisible, flying with sniper rifles, just to make our asses burn.  :)

3) A fight with a doppelganger. Shortly before the fight, I'm starting to spam grab. If the doppelganger also uses the grab, it will hit first. Similarly with punches. Is this a bug, feature or ping issues?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 05:50:39 PM by Teehee »

Kelhtuhzaad

• "Request special troops"
    • View Profile
Re: The last mission.
Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 05:34:48 PM
I can confirm that 8/10 times i do the last mission ther's  Teehee in our team XD.
Btw, i ve see at least  5 different player with the Lichtbogen so it's not a unicorn .
-I personally think that trial (or tutorial section ) can be applied to characters , but not to weapons , cuz u want collect them anyhow.
- A peculiar sound (proximity alert maybe) for the pretty demon  dog should be a nice idea.
- About cqc  with doppleganger sometimes is just a bit of lag or bad luck in my experience.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 06:43:21 PM by Kelhtuhzaad »

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 06:37:51 PM
This goes back to something I mentioned in a big forum post I made the other day, in that I think a dojo should be implemented in the game, where you can train with characters against AI, practice abilities and such. In the same way, it would be nice to try out characters not unlocked yet or weapons.

SygBoss

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 01:51:39 AM
I bought Alien Myth yesterday and not a single blueprint has dropped in the 20 or so runs I've done so far. How rare are they?

Eliakin

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 08:51:24 PM
I have played the last mission since Dr. Kuzmann was unlocked for the founder, it was almost 2 weeks playing only the last mission, and every day the weapon came a single day, where the player who did almost nothing on the mission got the blueprint.

This is very frustrating and I am almost giving up because this is getting too stupid, serious the reward system many players have asked to renew themselves long before the game's launch and so far nothing.

Teehee

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 09:50:08 PM
Since my first message, I've played 10 more hours and the same happened.

and every day the weapon came a single day, where the player who did almost nothing on the mission got the blueprint.

But he literally did nothing. He stood at the point of rebirth and ran away if the mobs approached. This was the first time the blueprint appeared. And of course he got it. This was the last straw. I've deleted the game (don't think I'm hysterical, I'm rather loyal to the game and the developers and did not pay attention to such frustration moments, but they were repeated again and again and again. Well, as I said, it was the last straw ). I hope in the new campaign they will really make the reward system more fair.

Kelhtuhzaad

• "Request special troops"
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 11:19:55 AM
Since my first message, I've played 10 more hours and the same happened.

and every day the weapon came a single day, where the player who did almost nothing on the mission got the blueprint.

But he literally did nothing. He stood at the point of rebirth and ran away if the mobs approached. This was the first time the blueprint appeared. And of course he got it. This was the last straw. I've deleted the game (don't think I'm hysterical, I'm rather loyal to the game and the developers and did not pay attention to such frustration moments, but they were repeated again and again and again. Well, as I said, it was the last straw ). I hope in the new campaign they will really make the reward system more fair.
This make me really sad, i hope to fight again on your side for that damned weapon blueprint!

Teehee

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 02:58:23 PM
I'm sure we'll meet again when they release Ginebra =)