Author Topic: Raiders of The Broken Planet -it is not possible to cross the reactor  (Read 6408 times)

Jarda333

• View Profile
In the mission it is not possible to cross the reaktor.
Will a repair patch be released? please contact on j.hrasko@seznam.cz.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Welcome Jarda333!

Can you give us more details, please? Platform where you are playing, single or multiplayer…

There is no known issue in this mission. Did you overload the reactors?

Thanks!

Jarda333

• View Profile
I played on a PC platform and one game. When the reactor is overload, the interaction button is missing. Please link to the patch for download. Well thank you

Jarda333

• View Profile
I played on PC platform and singleplayer. It is not possible to recite the reactor the interaction button is missing. Please send a link to the site where to download the patch. Well thank you

SygBoss

• View Profile
I played on PC platform and singleplayer. It is not possible to recite the reactor the interaction button is missing. Please send a link to the site where to download the patch. Well thank you
First you need to pick up an aleph boost by killing an elite with CQC.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:33:53 PM by SygBoss »

Jarda333

• View Profile
If I understand correctly, I must first kill all the enemies that appear there, and then interact with the button? Well thank you

can_gooroo

• View Profile
If I understand correctly, I must first kill all the enemies that appear there, and then interact with the button? Well thank you

no, you need to kill elite enemies in melee (you can recognize them they have HP-bar above their heads unlike regular grunts). This way you will get "aleph" which you need to be able to overload reactors ( 1 point of aleph for each reactor).

keep in mind, that you not necessary have to fight them in melee, but you need to make a final blow in melee, it will initiate finisher-animation and give you aleph afterwards (so you can put them in a "downed" state and easily finish them with Q-button attack (light strike), they still can shoot you back in this state though).
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:43:20 AM by can_gooroo »

Jarda333

• View Profile
It is but nicely's very hard to make I finally had to help out cheatom, because I couldn't beat extra soldiers. But I will try to without cheatu. Thank you for the comprehensive advice.

SygBoss

• View Profile
Just mash the basic melee attack and you'll beat an elite in CQC 99% of the time. Even better is to deplete their health with guns first and then go in for melee when they're staggered.

Cigarpunk

• View Profile
More easy: wait behind a wall or a corner until an Elite soldier enters your "grappling zone" (it doesn't matter if he's actively chasing you) and then just hit the finisher button. Your Raider will jump against him and do the rest.