Author Topic: One Player failed to confirm their presence...  (Read 3218 times)

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
One Player failed to confirm their presence...
on: October 18, 2017, 03:41:05 PM
This is a seemingly ongoing problem even at higher traffic times with even one player failing to queue in. My solution is quite simple and that is a temp ban (just a couple minutes at first) for not queuing up like Smite does and make it increasingly longer if they continue to fail to queue up. This may seem harsh to some but people not queuing in are literally stifling everyone else from getting a game going. If you've been lucky enough to not see that warning great but a lot of people not playing in full teams will and it's terribly annoying.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 04:01:24 PM by Quanrian »

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: One Player failed to confirm their presence...
Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 05:22:25 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I agree that failing to confirm once can be understandable, but doing it sequentially can become an issue.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 05:28:42 PM
If it's just one person missing there could also be a question posed to anyone going for Antagonist to play as a Raider to fill that gap. The reason why I say that is because the Antagonist is technically a spare person. Also, asking as a courtesy to avoid ruffling feathers since not everyone is going to pick both Raider and Antagonist when they Matchmake.

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 05:47:28 PM
Hate it so much, sometimes I get this for like 5 times in a row till I finally be able to successfully start

Kelhtuhzaad

• "Request special troops"
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 03:00:19 PM
Hate it so much, sometimes I get this for like 5 times in a row till I finally be able to successfully start
Yes, sadly this happens a lot to me in the last 3 missions.
Can be the antagonist that negate the game ( because he want to do the prologue mission against noobs) or is just a separate matchmaking system ?

SygBoss

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 11:34:37 PM
I really hope they fix this soon. It's my number one issue with the game right now. Antagonists constantly cancelling matchmaking because they don't get the prologue mission. Over and over and over and over. It's impossible to get into a match at times.