Author Topic: Impressions about difficulty of the missions  (Read 6288 times)

Argentil

• View Profile
Re: Impressions about difficulty of the missions
Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 12:17:18 AM
I just made a similar post in a thread about buggy rewards on the Bug Reports section, but I've experienced this pattern since about a 2 weeks after launch. I played a few days with friends and our MMR went to ridiculous levels, to the point where matches were taking 40 minutes if we even managed to win, and the rewards are incredible low after all of that. I'm not going to go into specifics as I've participated in two separate threads and made about 5 posts on the matter with no official response, but if I spitball the rewards, I would say people who group with me (new players included) have to deal with 40+% difficulty and a quarter of the usual reward (no antagonist). The results aren't much better with an antagonist though. As a result, I've stopped playing, though I do come back every week or so to see if the issue has been fixed.

One thing I have to say, if you are adamant about keeping the scaling difficulty, is that obviously your players are going to lose more and more often as the difficulty rises, and losses result in abysmal rewards. Why the hell would anyone want to play under these conditions? You're being punished for playing actively, instead of rewarded for spending time with the game and improving. Obviously this is compounded by the deteriorating rewards as well, which also seems to be broken and linked to MMR in some strange fashion.