Author Topic: Ginebra (Coming Soon???)  (Read 31398 times)

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Ginebra (Coming Soon???)
on: October 18, 2017, 02:31:23 PM
This is perhaps too soon to be asking this but she is the character I was most interested in. I am wondering is her release planned for before or after Wardog Fury? Really not even sure what to expect from her but her bio makes her sound close to mid-range oriented and certainly from 5th Council. Also, if she follows the same trend as other 5th Council than she wont be using a clip/magazine but rather a large ammo pool. Anyone else excited to see/hear what she's all about?

SygBoss

• View Profile
Re: Ginebra (Coming Soon???)
Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 02:52:44 PM
Where's her bio? Google not helping D:

Cigarpunk

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 02:58:34 PM
This is perhaps too soon to be asking this but she is the character I was most interested in. I am wondering is her release planned for before or after Wardog Fury? Really not even sure what to expect from her but her bio makes her sound close to mid-range oriented and certainly from 5th Council. Also, if she follows the same trend as other 5th Council than she wont be using a clip/magazine but rather a large ammo pool. Anyone else excited to see/hear what she's all about?
She uses a crossbow (I wonder how).

Mafer

• Hans, make me a soup!
    • View Profile
    • Art Gallery
Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 03:06:11 PM
In the game there are documents about her.

Nikrist666

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 03:08:55 PM
Another big question - when will we see the comics about Shae, Hans, Mikah, Kuzmann and Ginebra??????

Mafer

• Hans, make me a soup!
    • View Profile
    • Art Gallery
Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 03:10:15 PM
Yeah, I wanna see all them too.

Quanrian

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 03:12:29 PM
If she uses a crossbow I would think that would actually make her mid to long with a bigger focus on long range due to shot gaps. Also, there appears to be a scope on it which further suggests a focus on longer range. The way her arm is angled behind Alicia is just a weird choice and makes it seems as if her arm is bent backwards when it really is just foreshortened. By the way her bio is in the game under Universe, she is the very last entry. Therein, in the second entry you'll also see what appears to be her ability to change forms or it's symbolic... kind of hard to know for sure.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:19:51 PM by Quanrian »

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 05:14:13 PM
Hello. Ginebra will be joining the Raiders before the Wardog Fury campaign launches. As for the comics, we are releasing Mikah's next, and will cover all Raiders eventually -I just proof-checked Ginebra's, and it's amazing! You might have seen some WIP shots in our Konstantin DevShouts video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW-8YlmpJ-Y

SygBoss

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 04:16:25 AM
In the game there are documents about her.
Oh wow I just read it and three things really stood out to me. 1) "transformable skeleton", 2) "I was a cougar", and 3) a picture of a freaking robot cougar sporting identical armour to Ginebra.. so I'm guessing her character power will be an awesome transformation.

Quanrian

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 11:57:06 AM
Could be or it could be a metaphor for how she views herself. All we know for sure is she uses a crossbow of some sort because it can be clearly seen in some of the game's promotional art. All I'm going to wager is she wont move slow like the other two faction members.

Rhynerd

• Raider as of 6/10, if that means anything.
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 01:21:30 PM
There does seem to be a robotic animal behind her in one of the lore page pictures. I would say that it is either her transformed form or she has a connection to a robotic companion (which she might share a mental connection with, considering the second lore page) that she can call upon as an ability.

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 23, 2017, 02:30:01 PM
There does seem to be a robotic animal behind her in one of the lore page pictures. I would say that it is either her transformed form or she has a connection to a robotic companion (which she might share a mental connection with, considering the second lore page) that she can call upon as an ability.
One of those two options is correct! ;)

Karrendaen

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 05:03:11 PM
I can totally see Ginebra turn into a mechanical cougar to gain movement speed. Maybe her transformation would be a forward charge as she turn into an animal for the move ? (that would be cool)

Can't wait to see her anyway.

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 24, 2017, 01:07:29 PM
One of those two options is correct! ;)
Okay when Ginebra. I really cant wait to play as her. I mean where do founders get her.

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 25, 2017, 01:29:43 PM
I'm sure she will have an ult ability to transform to this giant mechanical cat, and its not a metaphor, bio clearly shows that. Guess who will be the fastest raider in the game? ;)
I guess she will be released around 10th next month for all founders. Can't wait !!!