Author Topic: Helping Allies  (Read 2940 times)

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Helping Allies
on: October 13, 2017, 03:13:19 PM
I have been enjoying the cooperative aspects of this game immensely with some close friends, as the base nature of the game encourages teamplay and communication. However, I get dismayed whenever a team member gets Wounded and I have no concrete way to help them stand back up.

I have read suggestion in the forums of using Lycus’s shield to at least block incoming fire from the downed player, but are there any other tips or suggestions for aiding an injured ally? I would LOVE to see a future character have some sort of Healing Burst that brings self and nearby allies back to 100% health but is balanced with a long cooldown.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Re: Helping Allies
Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 04:38:57 PM
 stay close to your team and pick off enemies as they go for cover.

Cigarpunk

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 04:58:40 PM
I have been enjoying the cooperative aspects of this game immensely with some close friends, as the base nature of the game encourages teamplay and communication. However, I get dismayed whenever a team member gets Wounded and I have no concrete way to help them stand back up.

I have read suggestion in the forums of using Lycus’s shield to at least block incoming fire from the downed player, but are there any other tips or suggestions for aiding an injured ally? I would LOVE to see a future character have some sort of Healing Burst that brings self and nearby allies back to 100% health but is balanced with a long cooldown.
The weapon "Light Horizons" of Dr. Kuzmann can cure your allies while you are frying your enemies   ;D

Macsi

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 01:18:14 PM
The Legendary Weapon from Hans can create DMG fields, with wich you can keep Enemies from getting a downed ally with Melee attacks.

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 05:41:46 PM
all you can do is shoot the enemy, and if the enemy is an antagonis kuzman, just give up.
I played many matches where All I could was watch our Harec/shae die.

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 04:48:10 PM
Bumping this topic for new folk. I appreciate everyone’s suggestions on this one, as the most fun I have playing is with my two close friends and a amicable random fourth. Even if a character with direct healing is never added, the indirect assistance options are pretty useful. LOVE blocking with Lycus’ shield and looking forward to earning Light Horizons!