Author Topic: The Tsiklon and Tolchok don't work properly unless you're the Host  (Read 3032 times)

Nemo

• View Profile

To put it simply, the bullet damage for both of these weapons increases as they get hotter. However, this only happens if you're playing as the Host, or if you're playing in Solo mode. If you're not the Host, the bullet damage of both weapons is locked at the lowest level, regardless of the heat gauge. This isn't too bad at lower difficulties, but at higher difficulties, with higher health enemies, it takes a lot longer to clear them.

As an example, at optimal range, my Tolchok does around 40-65 damage to regular enemies depending on the heat gauge, but it's locked to around 40 when I'm not the Host.

Likewise, my Tsiklon does about 20-40 damage to regular enemies, but it's locked to around the 20s when I'm not the Host.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon, both weapons have been bugged for months now.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: The Tsiklon and Tolchok don't work properly unless you're the Host
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 11:06:17 AM
Seconded. Tsiklon has been bugged since it's existed.... And luckily it at least does the damage now, but yes, the damage is wrong when you are not the host. Very troubling when it's one of my favorite guns, but I no longer use it thanks to the glitch when I can just use Hornet and have faith in it working.

I would love to antag with Tsiklon. Bad idea.
When I fight a host using this gun though, they have an advantage. It's brutal! I would love to have that same firepower, but it's sadly not an option.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: The Tsiklon and Tolchok don't work properly unless you're the Host
Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 04:32:50 PM
Thanks for the report, we are going to check it.

Nemo

• View Profile
Thanks for the report, we are going to check it.

Thanks for looking into it.

Nemo

• View Profile
The Tolchok is still bugged if you're not the Host. I'm not sure about the Tsiklon, but since the bullet damage of that gun has been lowered with the new changes, I don't really want to try it out in online play and have to play a whole match shooting enemies for 8 damage a hit.

It's been about a year now since the Tsiklon release. Happy Birthday, I suppose.