Author Topic: Long matchmaking times  (Read 4275 times)

tepati

• View Profile
Long matchmaking times
on: October 07, 2017, 10:04:13 PM
Hi, it seems that the matchmaking takes several of tens of minutes in some occasions and even longer if trying to play antagonist games. This happened for example today on the 7th of october 2017. 30minutes to get an antagonist mission. Way too long, could you please fix the issue by approving 1-4 player games so the wait out time would not be so long.

pxsound

• View Profile
Re: Long matchmaking times
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 04:32:45 PM
yes  matchmaking is to long hoop it wil be fix before nex season i test it whit me brother he go anthagonist and i raider i was in a match in like 10 mins  whit oud antagonist and hes still whas not in a game peeple dont like to wait fore one game i hoop they fix it   cause it wil loose me peeple intrest  more wait than play

Blue27

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 06:19:14 AM
Cant seem to find a game as an antagonist on xbox no matter how long I wait, but I am having no trouble finding a game as a raider. Is anyone else experiencing this problem as well?

Chianedda

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 01:17:26 PM
ately matchmaking is antagonist does not go.

Blue27

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 07:37:05 PM
Yes, it only works about a quarter the time. They need to work on their matchmaking. Without an antagonist, this game isn't nearly as fun. They need to fix the antagonist matchmaking and give the antagonist real rewards to encourage people to play that role. 

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 01:57:25 PM
Hello. Those are things we intend to improve in the next few updates of the game.
Thanks!

Blue27

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 05:36:42 AM
Thanks. I am glad to know those issues are being looked at. I think antagonist matchmaking is broken again this week on xbox. I haven't faced an antagonist since Monday and haven't been able to find a game as the antagonist myself this week no matter how long I search.