Author Topic: Recruitment UI suggestions  (Read 3904 times)

Placelord

• View Profile
Recruitment UI suggestions
on: December 18, 2018, 05:16:46 PM
So once you're in a guild, the search option brings up any members that are online. Now I don't have to rely on PSN so much. This is good.

Outdated[When you highlight a guild mender, could there be an option to invite to team? I play on PS4 so I  am only able to invite once I've friended but the PS4 ui is unreliable and doesn't always allow me to access profiles. It'd be nice to do this so I don't have to flood my friends list. Also this would allow me to invite pc players. I know we can invite by typing in names but that's a slight pain to do on the fly with most names being relatively complicated and off screen when in the search pane.]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 05:07:06 AM by Placelord »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Recruitment UI suggestions
Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 07:52:11 PM
you can use the new search feature, you don't have to add to friends. Search works really great, actually.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
On the Main Menu, under YOUR TEAM (X Search for Player) If the Guild Member is currently online  you will instead see a Panel pop up showing the player(s), giving you the option to invite them directly.

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 10:58:49 PM
Cool cool. I Noticed that option. It's just a slight pain in the butt on PS4. I've been using post it notes so I can get the spelling and case right. The problem isn't so much spacelords as it is the PS4 ui. Not allowing me to see my friends names while I'm typing them in, or just not bringing their profile when selected.

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 04:40:06 AM
Oh I see now. That's nifty. I didn't catch that feature correctly.

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 08:10:23 AM
On the Main Menu, under YOUR TEAM (X Search for Player) If the Guild Member is currently online  you will instead see a Panel pop up showing the player(s), giving you the option to invite them directly.

Or maybe , keep up the option to invite non-guild members whilst improving said feature for the guild you represent . I mean EU players on PS4 now have a chance to play with US players pre-match via a request and vice versa from either side . I'd hate to keep spamming invitations on something I cannot control but can at least skip altogether as of late , but that's just my opinion . 

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 20, 2018, 04:19:44 PM
Can we have an option to change a group leader?? So I can pass to my friend to invite his friend easily.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #7 on: December 20, 2018, 07:08:34 PM
Can we have an option to change a group leader?? So I can pass to my friend to invite his friend easily.

Yeah I second that, only way I can do that now is if i'm the leader id have to back out and hope it lands on the player in my squad that id like to have it.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 21, 2018, 11:23:37 PM
there is a promote to leader option, I believe. Will check later when i'm home

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 05:22:48 PM
Hello guys,

While it's not possible to change a group lider in a squad (you can invite a player by searching his/her name though), you can indeed promote a leader in a Guild ;)