Author Topic: A question for the PR of MercurySteam  (Read 18245 times)

Nikrist666

• View Profile
A question for the PR of MercurySteam
on: October 04, 2017, 11:10:05 AM
My question to the developers, especially to the PR Manager) Do you plan to release any related products, such as artbook with concept art and comics on the raiders, or Board games with miniatures like Infinity wargame, maybe just collectible figurines of raiders? I think it will add interest in the game amongst the community of fans of Board games and collectors. Or for example character models to print on 3D printer, something like this… Thanks in advance and good luck in the promotion of the game, fans wait and hope for success! :D

Rhynerd

• Raider as of 6/10, if that means anything.
    • View Profile
Re: A question for the PR of MercurySteam
Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 11:18:44 AM
I could imagine a fair sum of Raiders being able to translate into a Board game, considering how DOOM 2016 apparently has a good board game version. That being said, I think I'd be more interested in the figures and artwork and comics if Mercurysteam has enough of a budget and demanding audience to create these products.

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 12:15:03 PM
Hello! My name is José Herráez, PR Manager at MercurySteam. We would of course produce products that would expand the Raiders of the Broken Planet universe. Our brilliant artists have produced enough material for filling up 10 art books! I also believe that a figurine line with the Raiders would be amazing, and that's something we definitely want to pursue in the future.

For the moment, however, our main goal is to improve and expand the gaming experience, fixing those problems that have arisen and tweaking the game with the feedback you guys are providing.

We will keep you updated with any news on this when the time comes!

Nikrist666

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 01:50:21 PM
Thank you very much, Jose! We hope that You will succeed

Copperbadge

• I'm here for the co-op. (Avatar ©2017 Mafer)
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 05:29:30 PM
Hello! My name is José Herráez, PR Manager at MercurySteam. We would of course produce products that would expand the Raiders of the Broken Planet universe. Our brilliant artists have produced enough material for filling up 10 art books! I also believe that a figurine line with the Raiders would be amazing, and that's something we definitely want to pursue in the future.

For the moment, however, our main goal is to improve and expand the gaming experience, fixing those problems that have arisen and tweaking the game with the feedback you guys are providing.

We will keep you updated with any news on this when the time comes!

Hey there, thanks for the insight!

Please feel free to also inform us when the Raiders section of your website gets updated, because I'd love to read more comics / see Shae, Hans and Mikah join the other Raiders there. :)