Author Topic: I almost skipped right over this game for a really dumb reason  (Read 1654 times)

SygBoss

• View Profile
On the PlayStation store there are no video/screenshot previews of the game, so anyone browsing the store looking for something to play like I was will have no idea what the game is about, and will probably just skip right over it.

Fortunately for me I was intrigued enough to Google it by the odd title and hot picture of Lycus, and immediately downloaded it based on the beautiful artwork, models and character designs. I don't think most people will be bothered doing that though. It's a shame people a might miss out on this game because of such a silly reason.

PS. The butts in this game are fantastic. Good job.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 03:18:29 AM by SygBoss »

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: I almost skipped right over this game for a really dumb reason
Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 03:44:11 AM
Yeah but it's a tad worse that a lot of the videos I found were of the beta and this was 'after' I bought it. This game is just WAY under the radar and as far as I can tell Microsoft is pushing it harder as it's on their main website right now. I will likely never own another Sony console due to how they do business but I would suggest since you do informing them and perhaps they'll put up screenshots and trailers that do indeed exist and 'are' on the Xbox console along with game clips from users.