Author Topic: Antaganist question  (Read 17791 times)

Audie_Murphy

• View Profile
Antaganist question
on: October 03, 2017, 04:44:55 PM
How do i level up my antaganist level? Ive played 3 games as one, though i did lose each one. Do i HAVE to win them in order to level it up? If so ill probably just quit that whole part of the game entirely.

Copperbadge

• I'm here for the co-op. (Avatar ©2017 Mafer)
    • View Profile
Re: Antaganist question
Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 05:02:40 PM
It works as this:

You win a game, you'll be rewarded Stigma. The amount depends on your performance.
When looking at the antagonist league in the main menu you'll find yourself in the list with the rank (Icon with a number to it) you will be rewarded -at the end of the season (a week)-.
Check the timer on the upper right on that screen to know when the qualification ends.
This timer resets every week and so does the league.
The first 20 Stigma you gather will be kept, no matter how often you lose but everything above 20 Stigma will be cut if you lose. The screen at the end of your mission gives more info on how much Stigma you (would) lose.

IMPORTANT:
Once you are rewarded a rank, you'll only get to keep it for one week!
In other words: You will be rewarded a rank -every- week, even when you haven't gotten a single Stigma.

Audie_Murphy

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 07:10:21 PM
So does that mean if i want to level up i have to actually win the games? And if i dont i cant get any of the weapons?

Copperbadge

• I'm here for the co-op. (Avatar ©2017 Mafer)
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 10:09:27 PM
Pretty much that, yes.

Audie_Murphy

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 11:39:57 PM
Thank you for that then, looks like im not going to be touching that at all

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 08:02:30 PM
Thanks for clarifying the 20 stigma thing, that's actually a lot more generous than I thought. I doubt I can win without people rage quitting, which is not why I should win but it's how I got my first and only win. I really just need to get up to 10 but I still feel I'm most likely to get it because people just quit out and not because I am any good at it. Again, appreciate the information!