Author Topic: TroubleShooting Imrpovement  (Read 2286 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
TroubleShooting Imrpovement
on: December 16, 2018, 12:43:06 AM
Soon after the launch of the SpaceGuilds a glitch occured in the middle of a mission that cause Valeria's Light animation from her blades to remain open in a static position. Remembering the new Trouble shooting feature I opened it up to find its exclusively text based. I was already used to what the Playstation does when an application crashes. They auto-attach a short clip of what had occurred leading up to the crash with a large amount of space to describe the problem.  The addition of the TroubleShooting feature is welcomed but also left wanting. I believe adding an option to add a clip to the Text along with more space than what  is given at the moment. I say more space cause describing in detail without a video was difficult as I quickly ran out of space to type.

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Re: TroubleShooting Imrpovement
Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 12:04:02 PM
Agreed . The troubleshooting option has a lot more room for improvement . However , I think one clip isn't going to cut it necessarily . Maybe have us add multiple clips up to say 5 . That might be a more welcome approach .

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 02:26:38 AM
It might help to let us know what sending an in-game trouble report would actually send. It may already do these things by default, and we just don't know it?

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 04:17:45 AM
Who knows, they probably have no idea

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 07:57:30 AM
It might help to let us know what sending an in-game trouble report would actually send. It may already do these things by default, and we just don't know it?
By the looks of it , it could serve to provide simple feedback regarding say the amount of tutorials for the characters , simple incorrect typos on pages or even minor bugs . That last part in some cases desperately needs the option to add at least a single screenshot if not video . Just some more food for thought regarding the subject :) .