Author Topic: Rating system  (Read 1447 times)

Carn4Ge

• View Profile
Rating system
on: September 28, 2017, 12:38:48 AM
Hey all, first off, im really enjoying this game (tho a few changes are needed) but I would like to bring up the rating system at the end of missions.

As an achievement hunter, I like to play the game + go for all the achievements. So im trying to get an 8.0 rating, however this seems borderline impossible in its current state.

I have just completed a random match, where only 2 people died, we beat the mission in 12 mins and got the full ratings bonus in every category bar 1... the antagonist bonus. Clearly this player was a new comer so the bonus was only 10% which means we got a total of 7.5/10. We got punished on a near perfect run cause of the skill of our opponent?

I would like to see the ratings system changed, as said we got the max bonus in each section yet still only a 7.5? that doesn't make any sense, bar a strong antagonist there was nothing more we could of done.

Yeah I know there are more important things to change, like making solo mode actually worth playing, PVE mode, 2,3 and 4 player co-op etc. But this also needs some work done to it as well at some point down the line (I also know some people don't care for achievements etc)

I'm not expecting a huge response but just thought id throw it out there anyway.

Thanks for reading.