Author Topic: RNG system a grind and troll  (Read 2342 times)

Grx112

• View Profile
RNG system a grind and troll
on: September 27, 2017, 08:12:12 PM
One of my biggest issues and annoyances with the game is tedious task of acquiring a blueprint for your desired charcter. I just had a blueprint stolen from me purposely by 3 new players even after telling them I needed it (it was the aurora mortis). I've grinded the prologue at least 20 times now and when I finally come across it I lose to players who are meatbag rank and don't know what they're doing (mind you I carried this team heavily). I'm really upset with the loot system and I really wish the rolling system for blueprints would favor the player who has the most progress on the character that blueprint is for.

Argentil

• View Profile
Re: RNG system a grind and troll
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 12:01:04 PM
I empathise, having been through the exact same scenario on and off for a few days now (carrying a team of randoms as well). That said, I did eventually start winning some blueprints. R. N. Jesus will smile upon you soon.

Making friends and forming a squad is a good way to maximise the chances of winning the blueprint you want. It's more frustrating when the same blueprint drops over and over (or none at all), and when the one you want does eventually drop, a random player wins it, repeatedly. Prologue is the worst in this regard because it has the highest number of fresh players who wouldn't have the blueprints. Alien Myths is a bit better.

Try adding some friends though, it improves most aspects of the game, loot included. That said, I play mostly solo as well, so I hope my suggestion doesn't invalidate my advice for you. It costs nothing to add some friends.

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 01:16:07 PM
I just had a blueprint stolen from me purposely by 3 new players even after telling them I needed it (it was the aurora mortis).
If they don't have the BP then it's fair game to bet on it, if they have it already they can't pick it anymore, so it wasn't stolen rather won.

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 04:50:13 PM
the reward system needs some massive overall