Author Topic: Dev. pliss you need to do somethin before its to late  (Read 4762 times)

mindeulle

• View Profile
Dev. pliss you need to do somethin before its to late
on: September 23, 2017, 09:57:58 AM

i know you already doing hard work for this game. and who am i, dare to lecture you what to do. but i asure you im dedicated player and i know what other player want and you know too but seem you do nothing about that. so this a few point to remind you what shall you do to save this game :

1. make match making to get random map so even the player base is small didnt get seperate by choosing different mission which is make it more smaller resulting in very long matchmaking time. they can still choose mission on solo. this will help you maintain. your current small player base for not leaving this game.

2. Let free user customize their loadout. no one gonna play if you didnt give them somethin in return. to make successful game you first need player base this is IMPORTANT. if you dont wanna do that, remove this game from f2p section its only give us wrong impression and end up hurting player and screw your change to get them hooked. just sell this as buy to play game. your choice

3. after you get stable player base just say around 1000-2500 start to make ton of weapon and skin to craft of speed up to get. dont do exclusive cash buy item, do system like WARFRAME (if you dont know what is WARFRAME go play it and learn somethin from their f2p business model)

4. keep doing number 3 and start adding new feature also fixing general problem and this game will be as big as Warframe

i like this game artwork better then Warframe cuz i can see my character without helm (human face). and the gameplay more tactical thats somethin Warframe dont have.

so plis if you really love your game do somethin. or this game gonna die before it reach any.
for any player who agreed with me pliss post here and share your opinion or suggestion.
and keep promoting this game to help this game get notice.

CremeBrulee

• View Profile
Re: Dev. pliss you need to do somethin before its to late
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 02:55:57 PM
I definitely agree with "dont do exclusive cash buy item". I play games like that only to customize my character and when they ask real money for it my wallet says "no". Also im afraid that map packs will separate player base like in cod games. So you most likely be waiting in lobby for very very long time. Im alright with buying founders pack BUT you should do everything FREE and introduce loot boxes with cosmetic items and made them like reward for missions and also people could buy them for real cash as well  like we have in all of blizzard games it will give you money to support your project and will not separate player base.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 02:58:37 PM by CremeBrulee »

Max Anarchy Reigns

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 09:57:09 PM
"YOU NEED STABLE PLAYER BASE" and "DON'T DO EXCLUSIVE CASH ITEMS" seriously needs to be stressed a lot! I've seen micro transaction games with far more content, die because the devs/publishers were too obsessed with money pinching. Nothing's wrong with micro transaction, just don't over do it by making cash only features and make sure you have a STABLE PLAYER BASE before you hit people with the micro transaction.

Was around during the beta and one of the biggest complaints was that we couldn't connect with anyone(which still seems to be a problem, from what I've read). The one thing you guys don't want is to have less people play your game when it's already hard to even find players to connect with.

taterthot

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 05:53:02 PM
What's the point in letting free players customize their loadouts? You can only play one mission if you're a free player lol.

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 11:50:22 PM
all true.
after dropping 120 bucks on the tomorrow children and seeing the news that the game is closing down, I' m being real careful with any f2p games.

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 03:10:58 PM
after playing some more
they really need to slow down the animations for strike and grab and color code the melee
to green,yellow,red for example.

AllMostOliver

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 04:39:24 AM
all true.
after dropping 120 bucks on the tomorrow children and seeing the news that the game is closing down, I' m being real careful with any f2p games.
But this ain't a F2p game, the prologue is a Demo, so you can get a Taste of the Real game, Think of there Marketing as you think about TellTale games, You Get to try one campaign for free (witch is the prologue in this game) and see if it's something for ya : )

JYNXEDZ

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 12:37:40 AM
I agree a 100% minduelle, but only time will tell if they plan on doing anything about it. Which I'm sad to say they don't have time at the moment. If there launch has no player base then they actually need to go f.t.p. Preferably a business model like warframe to retain players and yet still reward them.  And this is coming from some one who has a founders pack. Take my money just save the game please.

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 04:52:05 PM
all true.
But this ain't a F2p game, the prologue is a Demo, so you can get a Taste of the Real game, Think of there Marketing as you think about TellTale games, You Get to try one campaign for free (witch is the prologue in this game) and see if it's something for ya : )

If I hadn't played a bunch of missions from the past Beta I would skip this game judging by the prologue.
I imagine that will be the reaction of many new players if something isn't done fast.

VicVii

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 04:59:34 PM
all true.

If I hadn't played a bunch of missions from the past Beta I would skip this game judging by the prologue.
I imagine that will be the reaction of many new players if something isn't done fast.

Funny to find this comment, cause I just wrote another one exactly about that in the Spanish forums. Get a big +1