Author Topic: Mikah Announcement  (Read 17835 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Mikah Announcement
on: September 27, 2017, 05:52:53 PM
Hi Raiders!

MercurySteam is pleased to introduce you to Mikah, the latest Raider to join Harec’s ragtag team. Mikah is now available for all Raiders of the Broken Planet Founders Pack owners, 10 days in advance of her official release to the Alien Myths campaign owners.

Mikah is a two-army woman, using her unique “decoy” ability to advance on two fronts at the same time and lay ambushes to unwary enemies. A really valuable addition to the Raiders’ ranks… and a fearsome Antagonist.

Watch the Reveal Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGSg3kj3nD4
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 06:08:12 PM by MSE_tenka »

alpharougewarx

• View Profile
Re: Mikah Announcement
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 04:30:28 AM
enjoying her alot ^_^ weird to get use to her double ability but shes fun

can_gooroo

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 12:36:00 PM
Can you give any info how much she will cost in gold once she's in a public access? Is it going to be same price as for Hans or ? Im asking because Im trying to make some savings for her and wonder if I can buy something else at the moment.

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 01:08:26 PM
Hello! The amount of Gold you need to invest on new characters is not fixed, and will vary depending on the new Raider's "complexity". We cannot unveil the exact figure at this moment, but I would encorage you to save significantly MORE Gold than the one you invested on Hans  ;)

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 04:42:30 PM
Not sure how good an idea this is due to how you acquire Gold with others. It's going to cause in-fighting as people 'gold' rush to unlock her. There currently just isn't enough content to divide people so they're not fighting over the same reward and at times you can end up with nothing... absolutely nothing for your time. It is not a good system...

(update) Wow, you weren't kidding, 120,000 Gold or 2500 premium that works out to 20$ if you don't want to grind for her. Rest assured anyone using her either has the Founder's Pack or can just about burn money. Where did you all come up with that figure because I'm lucky if I can get 5,000 gold a match and even at that it's 24 matches. More likely you'll get half and it'll take an average of 50 or more matches to unlock her... just damn lol. Cut those requirements in half and I wont think you're all completely insane because even at 10$'s to unlock her people will think twice...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:15:45 PM by Quanrian »