Author Topic: Classes  (Read 1909 times)

RedPanda

• View Profile
Classes
on: September 27, 2017, 10:41:59 AM
I wanted to share my opinion about the features of the characters.

Alicia
In my opinion, you need to make a delay between high jumps 10-20s, because in PVP players will spam this skill and do not remain a chance to beat them at close ranges.

Shaya
In general, the character is well balanced, but it would be better to make switching targets on a hot key. When you aim at the enemy who is in the midst of his companions, it turns out that the designator constantly jumps from one goal to another.

And since I'm here, I want to ask. How often will new seasons and campaigns come out? The current 5 maps are already fed up.

JYNXEDZ

• View Profile
Re: Classes
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 10:47:16 PM
Wow red panda all see is red just joking, but every character has a gun use it to close the gap. She can be annoying at times though but that is her playstyle. To stay moving all the times she can't go incognito so it's do or die cause she can all ways be tracked down. She can run but she can't hide. Think of it as your role of being the wolf chasing a cat up a tree all you need to do is wait for the right moment to strike.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:49:38 PM by JYNXEDZ »

Rukio

• Shae is bae
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Re: Classes
Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 12:37:14 AM
To clarify what the post above me is saying, Alicia can not lower her stress. She will always be seen through walls. As a Shae player, I agree. It sucks. If Alicia runs up on me. I'm dead. 100%. My lock on doesn't register fast enough. 2 shots from Alicia and I'm dead.

However. If I get the jump on Alicia, I can Bewitch her and insta kill her. Don't even need to wound her. Just 1 shot and it's over.