Author Topic: Overwatch Forums...  (Read 8178 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Overwatch Forums...
on: December 13, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
Are so amusing. I lurk and comment there all the time. It's such a mess. There is every objectional viewpoint saying the opposite thing for every character in the game. I can honestly say that we don't have the balance issues they have. We have a few, but they aren't glaring. And the imbalance fluctuates so often.

I think because the nature of PvEvP of Spacelords there really can't be as glaring an issue of imbalance. Our worst was R&R and Tolchock. but I am so sick of mirror matches with "Goats" at high level dominating and "dive" at low level dominating. People will say, "Overwatch has more heroes" but do they? If only a handful of 7 are used in comp EVER then what relevance do the other heroes have. The game for all practical purposes only has 7 heroes. I can say that EVERY character in Spacelords is viable and can be used. The map may dictate this choice a but that's it.

I just wrote this post to say watching OWL and patrolling the OW forums have and has made me so appreciative of this indie gem we're in. I'm so thankful. No controversy over Ginebras but. No outcry because Hive is "neked". No accusations of toxic masculinity because Lycus but or...well just Lycus in general. No complaining about character sexuality. Oh thank you Uras Beherit, thank you. *kisses the ground of the Broken Planet*

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Overwatch Forums...
Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 02:43:33 AM
Yeah I think that's something we can all agree on and appreciate about this game. Its ability to stand out with its interesting characters and game play always always makes me smile like...
Its when I go play Dead by Daylight, Warframe  or what ever and come back when I'm reminded of how fun it is.
Tbh the only thing thats bothering me is a lack of a long term goal, I left this game for a few months I believe cause i reached my goal of level 200+, Unlocked all current characters, Unlocked most guns, and have a lot of costumes I bought.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Re: Overwatch Forums...
Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 04:04:49 AM
No outcry because Hive is "neked".

She is "neked"!?!?!?!!!