Author Topic: SpaceGuilds Available Now!  (Read 6389 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
SpaceGuilds Available Now!
on: December 12, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

SpaceGuilds, the first milestone in Spacelords’ ambitious Roadmap is now available. This new, game-changer feature is now available for all PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows 10 and PC Steam players of MercurySteam’s 4 v 1 Free to Play shooter. You can watch the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_6__rqVR0c

Upon creating a new SpaceGuild, players will be able to team-up with friends and fight for better rewards and beating the highest scores in each of Spacelords’ 17 free missions. These SpaceGuilds can even be formed up by cross-platform players, with Steam users allying with PlayStation 4 players, or with Xbox One and Windows 10 players.

Each SpaceGuild can be customized with its own unique name, emblem and pennant, proudly displaying the Guild’s colours for all players to see. Admission to a SpaceGuild can be made public or private, and all members will have access to a team chat, to better coordinate their missions and set up the right strategy.

But the SpaceGuilds update is also packed with many other new and exciting features based on the Spacelords’ community feedback. These new additions have been designed for both new and veteran players alike, in the form of revised weapons and missions, the inclusion of an ingame radar system, over 200 new Character Cards and an integrated troubleshooting system.

Join a SpaceGuild and conquer the Broken Planet!

drunkpunk

• View Profile
Re: SpaceGuilds Available Now!
Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
Cool! Wish to see more content and rpg elements, game modes if not today then in future to not play same maps again and  none of antagonist pvp presence, wish it will be separated or removed at all, like in warframe you not forced to play it if you dont like it and its not affect core game !
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 01:07:20 PM by drunkpunk »

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 04:17:47 PM
Fuck and many other swear words are in many of the cutscenes and yet..we can't write fuck? Or shit? What the fuck? Literally Harec says "FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" in a pretty common cutscene that you pretty much have to watch even if you try to skip it.

What the fuck? Lame. Double lame.

Man, first I can't use the guild name I have wanted since like forever ago but now I find out I can't even write what I want in my own guild. And to top it off, I didn't even get a single blueprint in my rotation.

Woo guilds...definitely worth the wait.

I am joking. They were not worth the wait at all.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 04:30:33 PM by PohtHehd »

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 04:30:18 PM
Fuck and many other swear words are in many of the cutscenes and yet..we can't write fuck? Or shit? What the fuck? Literally Harec says "FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" in a pretty common cutscene that you pretty much have to watch even if you try to skip it.

its there to avoid toxicity between players.

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

its there to avoid toxicity between players.

Ok, well my guild isn't staffed with immature assholes. My guild is staffed with people who swear all the fucking time. It is my fucking guild.

I should be able to swear as much as I want. Fucking..toxicity? You ever talk to anyone who plays Spacelords? They don't need guild chat to be toxic, dude.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 05:36:33 PM
YES!! Now to find a guild for this lonely soul.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 02, 2023, 12:58:55 PM
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!   Polyester zwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 02, 2023, 01:00:45 PM
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..   Betaalbaar zwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 02, 2023, 01:01:49 PM
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively.   Erotische massage Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 02, 2023, 01:03:03 PM
I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.   Zwembad plaatsen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 02, 2023, 01:04:09 PM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job !   Goedkoop zwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 02, 2023, 01:06:00 PM
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged   Erotische massage

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 02, 2023, 01:15:04 PM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job !   Budget zwembaden

JamesKet

• View Profile
How exactly to.
Reply #13 on: February 14, 2023, 11:43:03 PM
The significance of Water as well as Black mold Mitigation upon Drywall Repair in Orange County

Water damage and mold and mildew expansion may have serious consequences for house owners in Orange County. From damaging the dwelling of the property to impacting the health insurance and well-being of this residents, it is very important to deal with these problems promptly. Correct water and mildew mitigation through drywall repair is really important in preventing water damage and mold and ensuring the sustainability of the property.

Water damage and mold could be brought on by a number of origins, such as drips, surges, additionally water system intrusion. Neglecting water damage and mold may cause high priced maintenance and badly impact the entire worth of the home. Addressing water damage and mold and leakage right away is vital in avoiding extra damage additionally defending your home from potential water damage and mold.

Among the best methods to prevent water damage and mold is through sealing downstairs room and crawlspace areas. This can help to stop water damage from impacting on the building blocks as well as structure of the house. In addition, right servicing of plumbing and AC systems can help prevent water damage and mold and ensure the longevity of the house. Sealing roof coverings, house windows, and entrances is also significant in preventing water damage and mold and guarding your home from would-be water damage and mold.

Black mold growth could be brought on by a number of factors, incorporating humidness and water damage and mold. Knowing the role of humidity in mold growth is vital in controlling fungus. Humidity amounts should always be regulated to avoid mold growth also to protect the health insurance and well-being regarding the residents.

Professional water damage and mold and mold testing is important in identifying the extent and reason behind the destruction and developing a remedy plan. An expert water damage and mold and mildew and mold screening service can help identify potential sourced elements of water damage and mold and mold and recommend methods to prevent further damage.

Investing in water damage and mold and mold mitigation is a must in protecting the safe practices of residents, preserving the worth of the property and avoiding costly repairs. Proper water and mold mitigation with drywall repair can help prevent water damage and mold and mold growth, ensuring the longevity and worth of the house.

Proper drainage can also be crucial in preventing water damage and mold and protecting your home from possible flooding. Ensuring proper drainage will help prevent water damage and mold from affecting the building blocks and structure of the house. Proper attic space venting can be ideal in stopping water damage and mold and sustaining the stability of the property.

Installation of water leak detection systems can offer early notification of water damage and stop highly-priced repairs. These processes can detect perhaps the smallest leaks, providing homeowners because of the possibility to deal with the matter right away.

In summary, appropriate water and mold mitigation with drywall repair is important in preventing water damage and mold and mold development in California homes. From sealing basements and other areas to putting money in water leak detection systems, people usually takes proactive steps to safeguard their homes from potential damage. By taking care of water damage and mold and mold promptly, homeowners can protect their own health and well-being, preserve the worthiness of the property, and get away from expensive repair.

If you want to memorize more info on the item matter come by my very own website online: [color=#000_url]drywall repair near me near me PACOIMA CA[/color]