Author Topic: SpaceGuilds Available Now!  (Read 2418 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
SpaceGuilds Available Now!
on: December 12, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

SpaceGuilds, the first milestone in Spacelords’ ambitious Roadmap is now available. This new, game-changer feature is now available for all PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows 10 and PC Steam players of MercurySteam’s 4 v 1 Free to Play shooter. You can watch the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_6__rqVR0c

Upon creating a new SpaceGuild, players will be able to team-up with friends and fight for better rewards and beating the highest scores in each of Spacelords’ 17 free missions. These SpaceGuilds can even be formed up by cross-platform players, with Steam users allying with PlayStation 4 players, or with Xbox One and Windows 10 players.

Each SpaceGuild can be customized with its own unique name, emblem and pennant, proudly displaying the Guild’s colours for all players to see. Admission to a SpaceGuild can be made public or private, and all members will have access to a team chat, to better coordinate their missions and set up the right strategy.

But the SpaceGuilds update is also packed with many other new and exciting features based on the Spacelords’ community feedback. These new additions have been designed for both new and veteran players alike, in the form of revised weapons and missions, the inclusion of an ingame radar system, over 200 new Character Cards and an integrated troubleshooting system.

Join a SpaceGuild and conquer the Broken Planet!

drunkpunk

• View Profile
Re: SpaceGuilds Available Now!
Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
Cool! Wish to see more content and rpg elements, game modes if not today then in future to not play same maps again and  none of antagonist pvp presence, wish it will be separated or removed at all, like in warframe you not forced to play it if you dont like it and its not affect core game !
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 01:07:20 PM by drunkpunk »

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 04:17:47 PM
Fuck and many other swear words are in many of the cutscenes and yet..we can't write fuck? Or shit? What the fuck? Literally Harec says "FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" in a pretty common cutscene that you pretty much have to watch even if you try to skip it.

What the fuck? Lame. Double lame.

Man, first I can't use the guild name I have wanted since like forever ago but now I find out I can't even write what I want in my own guild. And to top it off, I didn't even get a single blueprint in my rotation.

Woo guilds...definitely worth the wait.

I am joking. They were not worth the wait at all.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 04:30:33 PM by PohtHehd »

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 04:30:18 PM
Fuck and many other swear words are in many of the cutscenes and yet..we can't write fuck? Or shit? What the fuck? Literally Harec says "FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" in a pretty common cutscene that you pretty much have to watch even if you try to skip it.

its there to avoid toxicity between players.

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

its there to avoid toxicity between players.

Ok, well my guild isn't staffed with immature assholes. My guild is staffed with people who swear all the fucking time. It is my fucking guild.

I should be able to swear as much as I want. Fucking..toxicity? You ever talk to anyone who plays Spacelords? They don't need guild chat to be toxic, dude.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 05:36:33 PM
YES!! Now to find a guild for this lonely soul.