Author Topic: PvP Control Mode  (Read 3566 times)

Palen

• View Profile
PvP Control Mode
on: September 26, 2017, 11:39:11 PM
Hello I'm a big fan of fast paste action games and I must say that I'm in love with this game, can't wait to buy it next month.

While I was playing the prologue, solo on hard, something got stuck in my head, should be amazing and 4v4 area control mode, similar to king of the hill on overwatch, but instead of being on the point to contest, you need to activate a panel on the area, similar to the operators job.

The map would be a big area with 2 spawn points for every team, It would have 3 panels on the control area, if u actvate one, you need to make everything possible to not allow your enemy to do the same.

Why 2 spawn points for every team?
It would be nice if can choose wich spot you want to spawn, It will help to create more strategy like 3 on spawn A and 2 on spawn B to push both entrances, and it will make harder to the enemy team spawn pick you.

Also I love the idea of having a hazard mecanic, like the airships that throw missiles on the first mission, it will force the player to be moving constantly.

The level would have a section more open wich is outside the point and an area more complex and thight at the control point to force the players to melee combat or something like that.

Just an Idea that I had, I don't know if is good  :-[

Thanks for reading.