Author Topic: My suggestion to the developers  (Read 17723 times)

Nikrist666

• View Profile
My suggestion to the developers
on: September 26, 2017, 05:14:08 PM
We would like to hear the opinion of developers as they evaluate the start and the first days of the game. While in the reviews a lot of criticism about the matchmaking and the small number of players(several times on the page in Steam note that 300-500 people). Can be releasing a developer diary about this? Many players question the future of the game and predicting her impending failure....  :-\

AllMostOliver

• View Profile
Re: My suggestion to the developers
Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 06:03:43 PM
We would like to hear the opinion of developers as they evaluate the start and the first days of the game. While in the reviews a lot of criticism about the matchmaking and the small number of players(several times on the page in Steam note that 300-500 people). Can be releasing a developer diary about this? Many players question the future of the game and predicting her impending failure....  :-\
As far as I know there ain't so many players because they don't have alot of money to spend on marketing, And that many think the prologue is a F2p game, That then leads to many assuming this is a F2p game with Many micro transactions  Even tho if ya take a good look you can see the prologue is a demo, And to the Matchmaking problems on PC/XboxOne, they are giving Updates on there Twitter/Facebook about it :) but year a Dev diary would help compared to many don't wanna "waste time" on Digging some info up ^_^

Don

• View Profile
Re: My suggestion to the developers
Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 09:21:16 PM
I seriously HATE if this game fails cause of lack of support when Destiny saga (1_2) games like watch dogs and the repetitive assassins creed COD have made it so far even tho people know those game are the same repetitive bull this game is fresh and addictive I bought my founders copy w/o question it is worthy