Author Topic: Some Suggestions  (Read 18272 times)

Don

• View Profile
Some Suggestions
on: September 26, 2017, 08:04:13 AM
So far love the game I needed something like this long ago the last game like this was Borderlands 1&2 the others are junk anyway you guys hit the spot but what I suggest is that the hand to hand combat should be more smooth more fluent it feels a bit clunky. The rewards system should be a bit rewarding it feels that you go through hell and get too little. And I enjoy playing with other people but I also like to challenge my self alone and it doesn't reward you if you do the missions alone that's a boomer and sheila weapon sorry but it sucks maybe you guys can do something with it but other than that the game it's amazing hahaha keep up the good work and im pretty sure that Borderlands are gonna have a hard time competing against you guys

AllMostOliver

• View Profile
Re: Some Suggestions
Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 06:09:48 PM
So far love the game I needed something like this long ago the last game like this was Borderlands 1&2 the others are junk anyway you guys hit the spot but what I suggest is that the hand to hand combat should be more smooth more fluent it feels a bit clunky. The rewards system should be a bit rewarding it feels that you go through hell and get too little. And I enjoy playing with other people but I also like to challenge my self alone and it doesn't reward you if you do the missions alone that's a boomer and sheila weapon sorry but it sucks maybe you guys can do something with it but other than that the game it's amazing hahaha keep up the good work and im pretty sure that Borderlands are gonna have a hard time competing against you guys
What does this game have in common with Borderlands? Other then the Humor? The mechanic's is closer to the Gears of War serie ^_^

Don

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 09:15:29 PM
Mechanics true but humor individuality of each character but still together if you've played borderlands you should know what im talking about I have great hope for this game

Soul Devour

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 06:38:27 AM
Mechanics true but humor individuality of each character but still together if you've played borderlands you should know what im talking about I have great hope for this game

I've played Borderlands, all three of them multiple playthroughs, but I don't really see a resemblance from Borderlands and this game to be honest. Kinda the art style, but that's really it.