Author Topic: Schneider tresspassing the Sphere?. Huh?.  (Read 2358 times)

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Schneider tresspassing the Sphere?. Huh?.
on: December 07, 2018, 10:13:04 PM
Greetings.

First off: I don't own Schneider, so I know nothing from nothing about him (and that includes his own cards).

I'd like to know if there's some kind of special ability card that enables him to tresspass any kind of barrier, force field, etc. -including Konstantin's Sphere, that's the main point- so that he can tresspass the Sphere and beat Kohnstantin, something theorethically impossible.

Because this is what has just happened to me playing with an Antagonist who were playing with Schneider (his level were about 142). I can understand his tought blasts since Hades Division are the strongest ones doing melee damage... but not the fact of trepassing the sphere, like if it where no sphere. It happened to me twice, and the sphere was not displaced in any of them (you can see the core of the sphere moving when that happens).

It's been "a bit weird", to say the least; just wanted to know that's possible or whatever. Thanks in advance.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:15:50 PM by Anderson_JAG »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Schneider tresspassing the Sphere?. Huh?.
Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 11:11:24 PM
No.

It's normal that someone caught in the sphere can punch you between being degravitated. It throws them out, they land, push punch, they will pass into the sphere and can land a hit, they get pushed out again, repeat. It's honestly one of the only decent strategies for dealing with getting bubbled. Not a bug, hack, card, or ability though, anyone can do it.

I timestamped when I do it here: https://youtu.be/4ELTDyBLZuQ?t=490
(just keep in mind I had Executioner on which is why I folded him in 1 hit). I also do it again at 9:30
And here: https://youtu.be/XVObod3h1Bw?t=34
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 11:19:24 PM by LordDraco3 »

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Re: Schneider tresspassing the Sphere?. Huh?.
Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 03:16:41 PM
Thanks for your answer.