Author Topic: Buying cards instead of locking them  (Read 2275 times)

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Buying cards instead of locking them
on: February 12, 2018, 05:41:01 PM
It's just an idea I had while playing. I think it would be cool to be able t re-aquire old cards you got in a shuffle by buying them with points instead of locking them in since the card system is too restrictive how it is right now. And this would also give players a sense of progression with a character since the cards would never be gone you'd just have to pay to get them back. All unlocks would be from a Raider to Raider basis, 25,000 points for normal cards and 50,000 for rares and maybe bump up the shuffle price to 2,500. But also keep the option to lock cards down but make it cheaper to do, maybe 5,000 points for a lock. Let me know what you guys think.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:09:38 AM by Power Penguin »

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Buying cards instead of locking them
Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:08:08 PM
Hi Power Penguin,

As you may know, we are working on a big update for the progression system that will change a lot of things. So thank you very much for your idea, we'll study the possibilities of putting it into effect in the future :)

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Re: Buying cards instead of locking them
Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 06:12:29 PM
Almost a year later and nothing has changed on the card shuffling, this needs a fix, a change or whatever.

Today I once again wanted to get a specific card for Mikah, I spent over 50,000 faction points but in the end I was once again frustrated (specific card of course not received). I did not even get 1 single rare card with all these shuffles - what a joke, right?