Author Topic: Frustrating blueprint rewards  (Read 18119 times)

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Frustrating blueprint rewards
on: September 24, 2017, 08:11:53 PM
So, if at the end of a mission more than one player choose the weapon blueprint, only ONE player gets that reward, and the others get nothing, seriously (not even a few gold coins)? I really like the game, but this is sooo frustrating, playing the whole mission and getting nothing at the end.

Particle

• View Profile
Re: Frustrating blueprint rewards
Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 09:28:46 PM
So, if at the end of a mission more than one player choose the weapon blueprint, only ONE player gets that reward, and the others get nothing, seriously (not even a few gold coins)? I really like the game, but this is sooo frustrating, playing the whole mission and getting nothing at the end.
Yeah I don't really understand the rewards system in this game. You work together cooperatively throughout the whole match, then at the end everyone is fighting each other to get the rewards they want, or pettily trying to rid other players of their rewards if they are angry about something from the match. It really doesn't seem healthy for the community. A lot of new players don't select any reward because they don't understand how it works and end up with nothing. Overall it just leaves a sour taste in your mouth at the end of every match which is the opposite of what you want in a game that is meant to be replayed over and over.

bruhmanfromthefifthfloor

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 06:01:20 AM
I actually like it, maybe they could add some kinda bid system with gold at the end for the blueprint awards.

JeedyJay

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 07:40:02 AM
Personally, I think there should be a baseline reward in gold (scaling to mission score, of course), with the choices being in addition to that, rather than instead of gold. As it stands, picking anything but cash seems like a voluntary trade-off, and the payout is trifling if everyone plays it safe.