Author Topic: Objectives issue  (Read 2129 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
Objectives issue
on: December 04, 2018, 11:57:24 PM
I probably just need to git gud but can you guys chill with the engineers and aneska. They just stare at the console for less than one second and the aleph is already gone. Aneska's fuel recharging barely gives you any time to put in the aleph and if you're not 2 cm away from it don't even bother attempting to run to it cuz you not making it in time.

Jester278

• View Profile
Re: Objectives issue
Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
Yup, had that... The engineer gets to the console & the time it takes to beep twice, the job is done. I feel cheated when it happens.

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 09:26:30 AM
The engineers console use time depends varies depending on the difficulty % of the match, so I'm assuming your team's average MMR was quite high.

Concerning Aneska, the thing is she waits for a while and stares at the refuelling device she will soon use. That's when you're supposed to run for it while some of your buddies covers you.

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
Haha, shit, man. Not every day you get gameplay tips from the developer of a game.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 08:51:32 PM
Yeah thanks for the tips on Aneska @Ojuel. Though it sometimes can feel impossible to reach the correct pump in time with all the elites and shotgun ads swarming the map. Just have to git gud!