Author Topic: Known issue experienced by Xbox One and Windows 10 (FINAL UPDATE)  (Read 25664 times)

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: Known issue experienced by Xbox One and Windows 10 (FINAL UPDATE)
Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 11:30:48 AM
Is there any action one could take if they purchased the Alien's Myth campaign as well as the Founder's Pack? I would hope perhaps a refund since it should work just fine in the Founder's Pack now. Otherwise, they've double paid and in this case their option was to not play at all. Thank you for your time and consideration as well as making a very unique experience for me to enjoy!

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: October 04, 2017, 01:02:02 PM
Hello. You might ask Microsoft for a refund for the Alien Myths campaign if you desire so, but please bear in mind we don't oversee that process, nor have any influence over it, as Xbox manages the store on its own.

Thanks,

banana76

• View Profile
Xbox One issues with founder pack
Reply #32 on: October 04, 2017, 01:50:58 PM
i do not care that the founders pack has been fixed due to the fact that i payed £39.99 for it upfront before game is even finished in good faith and the alien myth content did not work for over a week from when i purchased it i want my £39.99 back i have email from microsoft store proof of purchase so full refund please of legal action will be taken  its a joke servers are rubbish too so in my eyes product is broken faulty and i want full refund or legal action will be taken i emailed about this last week total ignorance which is unexceptable so you fixed problem too little too late

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox One issues with founder pack
Reply #33 on: October 04, 2017, 02:40:52 PM
i do not care that the founders pack has been fixed due to the fact that i payed £39.99 for it upfront before game is even finished in good faith and the alien myth content did not work for over a week from when i purchased it i want my £39.99 back i have email from microsoft store proof of purchase so full refund please of legal action will be taken  its a joke servers are rubbish too so in my eyes product is broken faulty and i want full refund or legal action will be taken i emailed about this last week total ignorance which is unexceptable so you fixed problem too little too late
Hello. We are sorry you have had a bad experience. As stated above, you would have to ask for a refund through the Xbox Store if you wish to do so. We have been upfront with the Store problems, keeping the community updated with any developments, and we provided a timely solution and a compensation but, again, we cannot directly operate Microsoft's store.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 05, 2017, 02:12:51 PM
Hello. You might ask Microsoft for a refund for the Alien Myths campaign if you desire so, but please bear in mind we don't oversee that process, nor have any influence over it, as Xbox manages the store on its own.

Thanks,

Thanks for the response and this is about what I figured but I just wanted to know for sure and ask since this could be a likely scenario for many others as well. This wasn't for me as I only own Alien Myths but I will pass this information on. Thanks again!