Author Topic: Road to SpaceGuilds #4  (Read 8982 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Road to SpaceGuilds #4
on: November 30, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

As it happened with some of the maps we built for Spacelords, a number of the first weapons we introduced earlier in the game felt a bit outdated compared with more modern options that have been added later on.

The upcoming SpaceGuilds update will see some of the most emblematic weapons overhauled. For some, that means an update of their stats, but in some cases the design team has devised new properties and even alternate fire modes!

Let’s have a look at the weapons that have received this special treatment:

•   Harec’s Ignis Fugit: Each successful shot will add a bullet to an alternate magazine -to a maximum of five. Each bullet in that alternate magazine will score a critical hit.

•   Doldren’s Bloody Mary: This gun is now easier to use, with a simplified version of its firing mechanism. The sound effects and animations have been updated to better reflect the quality of the ammunition used.

•   Iune’s The Vortex: When fired with maximum Aleph pressure, it shots a focused, precision shot. Subsequent shots with reduced pressure fire explosive ammunition.

•   Konstantin’s Hornet HH3: Alternate fire mode that concentrate the ricocheting bullets, but overheats the weapon faster.

•   Konstantin’s O. Tsiklon UV9: Firing this weapon builds up a secondary segment of the overheat bar. After completing the segment, the weapon fires a missile.

•   Lycus' Shit Happens: Alternate fire mode that shoots pure malevolence weaponized long-ranged fireballs.

•   Mikah's Granny: Each successful shot fills a gauge. The more you fill that gauge with one magazine, the more precise the next one will become.

Revisiting old weapons in the Raiders’ arsenal has been a lot of fun for the development team. Please, let us know how you like these revamped weapons in the Spacelords Official Forum, Twitter and Facebook.

See you on the Broken Planet!

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Road to SpaceGuilds #4
Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 07:15:49 PM
Wow! This is fantastic!!! "Malevolent fireball"? LOL can't wait to see this. Can't wait to see a lot of this actually. This Guild patch is going to be epic.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 08:01:03 PM
Most likely im gonna see these weapons in action while being on the receiving end. I only have the blueprints but not the gold to make them :( haha

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 08:04:26 PM
This Guild patch is going to be epic.

I dont have friends to make a guild...
Not even friends for me to join a guild...

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 08:25:06 PM
These changes sound interesting but I do feel like most of these weapons were already good enough. I hope these aren't the only weapons being adjusted since there are other weapons that desperately need a buff or change to make them more useful.

Don't  get me wrong, I do appreciate all the work that went into these changes.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 08:30:14 PM by Tekato »

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

•   Iune’s The Vortex: When fired with maximum Aleph pressure, it shots a focused, precision shot. Subsequent shots with reduced pressure fire explosive ammunition.

So, the alt fire that pulls enemies is removed, the weapon will fire automatically the "focused, precision shot" and the pressure will reset.
Or, the weapon will have 3 fire modes, the normal with small aoe, the "focused, precision shot", and the alt fire that pulls enemies?

I like to have the pressure full and ready to shoot and pull enemies when needed, but with this new mechanic that automatically depletes the pressure... i dont know...

I feel like i gonna stop firing more often, just to have the shot ready...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 09:27:32 PM by ArnoldCat »

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 09:39:29 PM
Are weapon lore and models going to be altered to adjust to these changes ?

drunkpunk

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 04:04:20 AM
Improvements of game are great but without new content thats not bring me back to game, there is just nothing to do im bored to play same maps over and over, game need more rpg elements, i not play games like counter strike and such i play shooters with rpg elements only, sad here these elements not enough, customizible skills and weapons so characters can be more unique, skill / card system is very bad and improvements is so tiny for skills , in warframe u can change skills dramatically in exchange of armor or health , warframe started with very bad skill system too but then totally changed it and improved, its  more customizable now and good. So more content and rpg elements FTW and i wish all antagonist/pvp stuff will be removed or separated, i dont like anything pvp i love challenging co op, in warframe pvp is dead and here too, most of ppl with who i playing hate it, because here its a game of luck antagonist will never win team of expierienced players with low mmr, and against team with high mmr antagonist can play afk and win because of owerpowered mobs who win without any help, or just wait for noobs and kill them on the spawn over and over, i not see the fun to kill poor noobs and versus expierienced players play afk/jumping to loose faster, devs should play whole day and see on their skin how it is, atleast in warframe that crap is separated and not impact core game,  here its implemented in core game and thats sux!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 04:09:36 AM by drunkpunk »

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 08:05:51 PM
Hubbida hubbida hoo~!

Now this..this has got to be a troll.

Anyway, sweet changes. I like the idea of adding more individuality to the weapons. And now..missiles and shit. Goin' be good.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
These changes sound great but bring us back to the problem of the forge as you have to assign points before being able to test the weapon. Furthermore, if you want to increase the level of the weapon you need to forge an entirely new one instead of simply paying to upgrade to the higher level. And that doesn't even factor in requiring a blueprint for every upgrade.

Yes, these changes sound fantastic but unless you overhaul the prohibitive forge, most players will never see these changes.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 04, 2023, 10:57:32 AM
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..   Monoblok zwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 04, 2023, 10:58:34 AM
Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.   Zwembad aanleggen tuin

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 04, 2023, 10:59:22 AM
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do   Keramische zwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 04, 2023, 11:05:13 AM
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.    LPW zwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: February 07, 2023, 01:44:09 PM
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.   mp4 converter