Author Topic: Daily Rewards  (Read 6827 times)

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Rewards
Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 06:14:09 AM
Warframe's daily reward system was recently updated for the first time since its inception over 1000 days ago. It now scales in proportion to player rank, which in this game would translate to levels. piggybacking on Jabberwockie, I think this is indeed an important thing to consider. I am now getting 31 hour boosters or 6 rare materials instead of 3 hour booster or 1 material.

Give players a choice to pick gold, or xp boost, or faction points for any faction, on a daily basis, would definitely generate interest in consistent play. Scale it in proportion to level.
this sounds amazing and i know some games give you the login reward for just logging in, but i feel it be more natural to spacelords if it was like a "First of the day" kind of reward where you do a mission to get them

Wowee

• View Profile
Re: Daily Rewards
Reply #16 on: January 23, 2019, 06:22:25 PM
gets progressively worse the high level you get.

It really makes leveling up feel like a punishment as it greatly slows my resource acquisitions.

The game does become too much of a grind imo I have to just play n have fun not even focus on the fact that I can't buy new guns or characters for days weeks months maybe years? Nevermind the cancellations long load times and... 35.99? Well . . that's ahh entire new game. Possibly with most of the content unlocked already. How can I justify that to my pocket? I really want to give them some money but the prices need to be halved and making thepay rate so low feels more like a punishment. That's not how to do it. Make it rewarding to give you the money I already want to give you bc I enjoy the game. Do NOT make it a punishment to NOT spend the money.