Author Topic: Things I like and Things I don't like  (Read 1697 times)

Wowee

• View Profile
Things I like and Things I don't like
on: January 23, 2019, 06:54:45 PM
I like the story and the graphics a LOT. I love the game, but I have some issues as with any game.
I like the variety of weapons and abilities so far. I like the missions and cut scenes. I like the training mode but I feellike there should be a few tiny cut scenes and a few more rewards. I like the mentor system. I love the antagonist system. I think the hueys are a great idea.
I don't like waiting for my rewards to load after a mission. Idk why I just find it annoying to waitfor them and click 3 things to claim em. Call me what you will it just annoys me for whatever stupid reason.   The gold is just not plentiful enough. I'd give 5 bucks now n then if it got me anything but it doesn't. Instead of motivating me to play more and grind out more gold the flow is so thin that I don't even bother. And worst of all is the instances that I don't actually want to group after I've decided to because I only really like 3 raiders and I can use a few others but don't always really want to. Once the few I wanted to use are picked I don't really want to play the level out. It shouldn't be your intention to force me into a game I don't want to play that's just counter intuitive. Ann's your little punishment is a deterrent.. But it actually deters me from playing bc if you really want to punish me, I'll punish you back by ignoring the game. I'm a jerk I guess but that's just how it is. Makes me happy or i don't play your game. How many more like me I don't know but I'll be honest that even though I love the game it's in constant threat of deletion from my harddrive. On the other side of that if love to give the devs a couple bucks bc I feel they deserve it. So.. Resolve that for me and you'll have my money instead of making way for a new [probably inferior] game.

Placelord

• View Profile
Re: Things I like and Things I don't like
Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 10:28:40 PM
Nah that's all valid.