Author Topic: Wouldn't it be a good idea to let people play as a team of 2 or 3?  (Read 19691 times)

darksnakex

• View Profile
Sitting in matchmaking and waiting to find people to play is kind of annoying.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
We are working on improving the matchmaking system. Be aware that during the betas the population is very limited, when more players arrive you won’t have problems ;-)

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldn't it be a good idea to let people play as a team of 2 or 3?
Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 10:01:51 PM
not regarding the matchmaking time

It would be interesting to have a scalable difficulty with 2/3/4 player choice.So you can Just duo with your best buddy when the game releases , the more comfortable and convenient the game is ,more people will stick around weeks after hopping on the game to try it out.

Arescerabbit

• View Profile
    • 5 popular sex chat sites
Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 02:43:16 PM
I've always been a fan of 2 or 3 mans. The smaller teams really make it more fun for me, but that might be something that I like. Glad to know someone else shares the same opinion.

JeedyJay

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 02:55:14 AM
I was in a match that only had three Raiders in it from the start, for some reason. The enemy durability and population seemed to be the same as with a four-man team. I guess they're going to have to get 2- and 3- person balances in there, before they can work on the matchmaking side of things.

Soul Devour

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 06:35:32 AM
Also something with a Private match/Open match type game with 2-3 players, buddies or randoms is that the game can be easier to start and the missions to begin. Of course you can do that in solo, but doing it with a friend is way more fun. Especially if they could play on the antagonist side as well. "1v1" in a sense while there are still bots, it's still fun to test your skill as a 1-2 man army against an antagonist and multiple bots.
Being able to have a small team of friends and starting up a match fast would get this game a lot more ratings than just sitting there for 10-20 minutes waiting for a match to find.

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 04:53:13 PM
We are taking this feedback directly to the design team, guys. If we make any changes on this regard, you'll be the first to know.
Thanks!

Redfortunex

• Shae is BAE 💓
    • View Profile
I love this idea i understand it will take some rebalancing but it would definitely cut down on wait time. Or maybe a 2 coop i have a buddy and we always play together

Vih

• Guild SilverBullets
    • View Profile
Hey Admins.. great job.. this game is awesome, i know each game have your specific style, but.......  just a suggestion..  1 mode open world.. i think so a lot players,
and when I talk too much, it's many.
the idea of ​​Raiders is much better than destiny2, and already has much peoples hoping D2 .... you would make the D2 disappear. because the proposal of the characters here is something that I have never seen in any other mmo; and look, I've been playing for almost 20 years, since priston tale 2001.