Author Topic: Friday Night Beta Fever!  (Read 17887 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Friday Night Beta Fever!
on: August 23, 2017, 08:08:13 PM
Hi Raiders!

We are entering the final stages of our beta program, and we are happy to say that Raiders of the Broken Planet has evolved thanks to your feedback.

If you didn't have the chance to play the Beta yet, then fear not! We're back next weekend, and with some extra playing time! Servers will open Friday 7pm CET to Sunday 7pm CET, in America, the Beta will start on Friday 1pm EDT till Sunday 1pm EDT.

If you have any issue with your key, please contact inavasg@mercurysteam.com. We don’t want anybody who signed to be left behind!

See you on the Broken Planet, Raiders!

Makoki

• Old gamer Pa
    • View Profile
Re: Friday Night Beta Fever!
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 08:53:42 PM
Cool,
let´s see if this weekend i will be able to join a multiplayer session, i wasn´t last weekend, it took just tooo long in line with matchmaking. But so i enjoyed the single player too. Anyway, this game is cool and it looks very great!
Un saludo

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 01:01:51 PM
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.   Ageless Knee Review

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 01:04:09 PM
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.   The Genius Wave Review

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 01:05:25 PM
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.   Sugar Defender Review

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 01:06:58 PM
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place   Joint Genesis Review

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 01:08:16 PM
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.   Sumatra Belly Tonic Review

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 21, 2024, 01:09:29 PM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   Peacock Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 21, 2024, 01:10:45 PM
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.   Peacock Premium Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 21, 2024, 01:12:10 PM
Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.   Alpilean Reviews

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 13, 2024, 10:26:54 AM
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning   Adult Design

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 13, 2024, 10:30:50 AM
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.   earn for playing games

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 13, 2024, 10:33:29 AM
Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine.   AI Lawyer website

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 13, 2024, 10:36:11 AM
Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate.   Oshawa Basement Waterproofing

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 18, 2024, 01:07:35 PM
I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work!   mlb比分