Author Topic: A bit of pessimism.  (Read 18080 times)

Nikrist666

• View Profile
A bit of pessimism.
on: August 08, 2017, 12:35:09 PM
I'm a big fan of your game, watching it since the first announcements and lead the group in a Russian social network V kontakte where post all your news, announcements and all the currently available content(https://vk.com/raidersofbrokenplanet).
The game is good - memorable characters, great story, hurricane gameplay, there is a few problems in matchmaking and the balance of the characters, in the system of rewards, but it is in my opinion fixable stuff.
My greatest concern is the insufficient amount of content, which can lead to loss of community interest to her shortly after the game's release. Judging by the version of the game which is shown in the developer diaries, it will be released with one campaign, which will be four missions, plus the mission to rescue Lycus Dion. In my opinion it is too little. Five story missions, which are maps for multiplayer and a total of six available characters. Yes, some time will be spent on gameplay for all the heroes, opening of all their cards and weapons, and then what? Waiting for the next campaign, during which the game lost interest and it will be abandoned and forgotten. And since most likely the new campaign will not go out for let's say a month of each other, there is a danger that the game might not make it even to the output of all planned releases.
In the end - my opinion - more content, characters and missions at the output stage of the game. Although this is only my opinion and I really wish the game was expecting the success and implementation of all plans, and therefore afraid of a bad start.
P.S. I apologize for my pessimism and my English)))

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: A bit of pessimism.
Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 12:58:09 PM
Hi Nikrist666!

We understand your concerns, there will be a time between campaing and campaing that maybe looks too long. But, we have planned to release brand new content in that time for fill the holes. We want to feed the game in a regular way.

And also, don't forget the ingame events!

So, don't worry ;-)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 02:11:16 PM by MSE_tenka »

Nikrist666

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 01:39:56 PM
Ok, I really hope that you will succeed. :)
One more question, already asked it on Facebook, but did not get an answer. Game developers of Evolve laid out several models of their characters available for printing on a 3D printer. Do You have such plans? I think it would be a good gift for fans of the game. Many games are created collectible figurines and Board games, your characters I think would have graced the table of any player. Thanks in advance ;)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 02:12:05 PM
Maybe... we'll see :-)