Author Topic: Alicia and Stress level - maybe a noob question.  (Read 18815 times)

knux

• Dismantle. Repair.
    • View Profile
Alicia and Stress level - maybe a noob question.
on: August 07, 2017, 10:40:51 PM
Why is her stress meter constantly full no matter what?

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Re: Alicia and Stress level - maybe a noob question.
Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 06:15:46 PM
Hi and welcome!
Alicia's stress level is always maxed out because of her faction. Umbra Wardogs have constant maxed out stress levels and fast health regen in return. Other factions have different traits.

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 06:20:10 PM
Yeah the trade-off is she is always regenerating health. It lets her be a bit more aggressive than some other chars.

knux

• Dismantle. Repair.
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 11:58:20 PM
Oooooh okay! Thanks guys :)
Are these faction passives specified somewhere? Haven't seen these ingame.

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 06:04:12 PM
I think on their Character page it mentions it. But personally I didn't know at all until a dev mentioned it in the Discord.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 11:59:13 AM
Hi knux!
Our general approach is to let players discover the details of the game for themselves. The quick guide is an overview of the core mechanics, but the specifics of the characters and weapons (we think) need to be discovered by the players and mastering it in their own terms.
But here’s an interesting question: do you think we should be more specific about these features inside the game? We have created mechanics that can be used in multiples ways and we would like that the community to share and discuss their best strategies and builds instead of giving a single recipe.

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 06:51:59 AM
Hi knux!
Our general approach is to let players discover the details of the game for themselves. The quick guide is an overview of the core mechanics, but the specifics of the characters and weapons (we think) need to be discovered by the players and mastering it in their own terms.
But here’s an interesting question: do you think we should be more specific about these features inside the game? We have created mechanics that can be used in multiples ways and we would like that the community to share and discuss their best strategies and builds instead of giving a single recipe.

I'd say be more specific about somethings, especially since the 4v1 PvP is a main aspect. Some things are fine to discover, but some mechanics really need to be up-front.

Regarding Alicia, knowing her Faction's always at max stress and constantly regenning HP I think is very important to know as for me it COMPLETELY changed my play-style.