Author Topic: #developerQA  (Read 42569 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
#developerQA
on: August 31, 2016, 04:28:16 PM
Here is a recent questions and answers session that was conducted via our social media channels #developerQA:

• Will there be a race of wise tortoises with laser guns on their shells?
    Maybe!
  • Is this a game that we can still enjoy while playing solo?
    Yes, you can play the entire story solo.
  • Hey guys, where can I check for job openings at your place?
    We publish our jobs opportunities on our twitter account and also at www.stratos.ad follow us for the latest. Alternatively send your CV to info@mercurysteam.com
  • How much does each episode cost? If it is too expensive, I prefer to wait for a future edition with all of them
    We are not ready to announce the cost but we can say it will be extremely cheap for each episode.
  • How long has Raiders been in the works?
    We started to work on Raiders when we finished Castlevania LOS2 in 2014.
  • What made you decide to self-publish Raiders?
    Because we want to be independent and hold our own IP.
  • Is there one life only pvp modes?
    No.
  • The guy from the first Raiders images who was riding a starship (first concept art) Is he Lycus Dion?
    Oh no that isn’t Lycus!
  • Story related, if I may, was Lycus born with those teeth or did he punch a shark for them?
    Some people say that himself did it for have a better bite of his enemies. Who knows?  Lycus’s past is steeped in mystery. What we know is he hates dance music.
  • He what...knobbed the shark for'em...or rather maybe a dry 'andy?
    Oooer missus.
  • I heard that this was going too be a Metroid type game ? But it's just an average cover shooter :(
    You heard wrong. Raiders is a 4vs1 online asymmetric adventure and its cover system is far from average :)
  • Mode offline solo?
    Of course!
  • When can I start playing?! Take my money already.
    Join the beta! it will be open soon ;) https://www.mercurysteam.com/raiders-of-the-broken-planet/beta
  • Hola Mercury Steam! how soon might we see some gameplay clip from your gamescon 2016 build ? (with someone knowing how to actually play the game)
    There is some footage here, enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95T6h60sHLM

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 10:58:02 AM by KidDracula »

HeidiUricy

• View Profile
What if we saw the world through the eyes of dogs
Reply #2 on: December 13, 2022, 12:19:14 AM
what an exccellent find This is a good dig for showing superb ideas. Your web-site is very cool and will promote us in the future. I saved this website page and will visiting often for more posts. I accidently found the know-how that I had already searched everywhere and simply couldn't find. What an informative forum. On my weekends I am constantly studying <span style=color:#000>Flagstaff metal roofer</span>.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: #developerQA
Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 04:25:46 PM
It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.   Zonnepanelen Oost-vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 04:28:32 PM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 25, 2023, 04:29:36 PM
This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things.   Zonnepanelen Aalst

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 25, 2023, 04:30:39 PM
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...   Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 25, 2023, 04:31:45 PM
If it's not too much trouble share more like that.   Zonnepanelen Affligem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 25, 2023, 04:33:01 PM
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.   Spouwmuurisolatie Temse

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 25, 2023, 04:34:01 PM
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?   Zonnepanelen Asse

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 25, 2023, 04:35:22 PM
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...   Spouwmuurisolatie Wetteren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 25, 2023, 04:36:28 PM
This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power   Zonnepanelen Berlare

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 25, 2023, 04:37:46 PM
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zele

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 25, 2023, 04:38:45 PM
Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts.   Zonnepanelen Denderleeuw

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 25, 2023, 04:39:58 PM
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zottegem