Author Topic: Synergy Between Players (More Teamplay)  (Read 2317 times)

SaltyTears

• View Profile
Synergy Between Players (More Teamplay)
on: August 19, 2017, 06:36:23 PM
As it is, the amount of interaction and actual team coordination between players is minimal and feels very bare bones.

There's no way to directly communicate with others, a huge glaring problem in a cooperative game. But communication aside, I feel like there need to be more synergy between players, for instance the ability to tag enemies, shield downed comrades, revive, heal, support abilities. There's almost none of it, what I'm trying to say is for a cooperative focused game, there's astonishingly little actual cooperation.  I rarely feel like I'm playing with a team,  it feels more like a single player experience with a coop feature haphazardly crammed in.

I hope to see in the future more tactical mechanics favoring coordinated teamplay, and maps which reflects this as well. Have more advanced objectives which requires everyone to participate and execute goals correctly.

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Re: Synergy Between Players (More Teamplay)
Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 03:48:26 AM
A revive using Aleph would be good.
Like  when you die you get a 10 second timer that your teammembers can use to revive you if they got at least 1 charge of Aleph instead of using the aleph stock from the ship.

Rhynerd

• Raider as of 6/10, if that means anything.
    • View Profile
Re: Synergy Between Players (More Teamplay)
Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 04:37:29 AM
I know somebody in the Discord suggested an Evolve-style ability to ping something they're aiming at to other players. I've suggested the addition of another quickchat thing along the lines of "I need Aleph."
Most of all, I wish we could all work with our mics, or some text.