Author Topic: Raiders Gameplay  (Read 14238 times)

IceRevolver

• View Profile
Raiders Gameplay
on: August 06, 2017, 08:01:01 AM
Is it me or does the arsenal seem to be lacking a lot at times. I was playing Fistful earlier and seem the game playing differently than I remember. It had snipers, engineers activating turrets along with foot soldiers. Along side that we had an Antagonist player, that game was extremely hard to even move and we were running through ammo. It seemed like the perfect time to have access to a sidearm or at least grenades. The primary with melee doesn't seem to be enough at times. Is it me?

TehMud

• View Profile
Re: Raiders Gameplay
Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 08:01:09 PM
In that mission you basically need to work together and ALWAYS gun for the engineers. The turrets are hell. They can instantly get started on top of you and RIP. It's mostly bout learning the turrets' paths and keeping the amount of enemies down

IceRevolver

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 05:36:21 AM
I don't mind the mission unless it's an Antagonist in the game. Then it's hell because it's hard to watch him along with everything else on the first part of that stage. I've been the Antagonist on that level and 8 out of 10 I beat the Raiders on the first part. It's too easy.

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 06:19:53 AM
I don't mind the mission unless it's an Antagonist in the game. Then it's hell because it's hard to watch him along with everything else on the first part of that stage. I've been the Antagonist on that level and 8 out of 10 I beat the Raiders on the first part. It's too easy.

Well it depends on the player. For me it feels like alot, but not too much to handle. It's meant to be a bit overwhelming that's the point of the area anyway.

Might've been some bad Raiders for you also. This weekend I did the same and it was usually pretty close.  If they're new you can tell pretty quick, but one or two good Raiders will keep you on your toes and always be watching for you.

IceRevolver

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 08:15:13 AM
I don't think we're bad players. I've also been a Raider on that stage and have found it difficult a lot to pass that first part.

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 07:34:22 AM
Well I dunno then. I think it's a case of "To each their own".  It could also just be that I personally have been playing the Beta longer and have more experience with the overall gameplay.  That's my guess.

IceRevolver

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 12:05:23 AM
Maybe