Author Topic: Loot system  (Read 3409 times)

Victorray

• View Profile
Loot system
on: July 29, 2017, 08:45:07 PM
So I was really excited when I saw that it was Alicia shotguns this weekend since I play as here the most. But between the long wait times for a game (better than most weekends), and how rage-inducing bad teammates can be alone just makes me pretty butthurt. In all the beta weekends I've played, I haven't gotten a single weapon, so I thought things might be different this weekend. INSTEAD I placed with horrible teammates who blow through lives, rage quitters, and a plethora of other things. Are you rewarded for being as patient as a saint? No you fucking don't. The same shitty teammate who blows through all your lives ends up getting the ultra rare blueprint (while I'm playing as Alicia mind you) this is a MAJOR turnoff. I'm literally only playing this weekend to get one weapon, and it's just impossible. I really think this system should be changed, otherwise I'm just not buying this game

Victorray

• View Profile
Re: Loot system
Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 08:53:32 PM
Oh yeah and it gets better, the same person who won the loot has been matched with me twice since. You know who they use? Not Alicia... it feels like you're not even making progress sometimes even though you have to dedicate significant chunks of time

Mirrari

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 09:54:59 PM
Wow I was just about to open a thread about it but I then saw yours.. Iv'e got pretty much the same case.

Been playing Alicia for 3 weekends now trying to get another weapon but after dozens of games with noobs, quitters, afkers and people who roll on the shotgun even though I'm playing Alicia I simply give up.

The looting/reward system is beyond ridiculous and as of now I don't have any desire to play.

Victorray

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 10:00:54 PM
Lol thank goodness someone understands. It just feels pointless to try and carry teams (especially as Alicia), just to have the guy bringing the team down rewarded. What kind of backwards system is that? What incentive is there to continue when someone could intentionally sabotage the match, your team fails and then gets loot? It boggles my mind
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 10:03:44 PM by Victorray »

RELLIK

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 05:36:46 AM
FINALLY bagged Smokin Daisy! 3rd/4th weekend, can agree its very frustrating, as after testing it in a solo mission, I dont think I saw one of the 3 other winners fro that print even USE the gun.

BUT  this is BETA. Missions are overly long without comms (I would assume voice chat will happen over rewards screen also) and the playerbase is very small.

DevilBlackDeath

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 30, 2017, 06:12:43 PM
Yeah it just sucks. Just out of a game with the best antagonist, only one who killed or downed him was me, nobody ever took the time to finish him off, not even giving chip damage to prevent regeneration. We lost the mission and YET, we had Spinning Coins for Lycus, guess who picked it, the guy who was literally useless, both vs antagonist and AIs (at least the others did good against the AI).

Gosh I swear to god... Actually everyone picked it, but only the worst player got it.