Author Topic: Next part of the discussion on “Game Design Innovation” in the Raiders universe!  (Read 17791 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Our fourth developer diary for Raiders of the Broken Planet is now out. This video, along with the previous third developer diary, asks the question - does the world need another shooter? In the first part Game Designer, Joan Amat, and Gameplay Programmer, Hernan Ojuel, guided us through the systems underpinning Raiders Of The Broken Planet. Now, they get down to the action as they try to take back the Aleph, the mythical power source at the heart of the game. The video details the shifting, dynamic nature of levels and objectives as well as the unique way in which Aleph is accrued through melee combat.

Not only that, but Joan and Hernan also discuss the game’s organic cover system and the impact it has on stealth gameplay and flanking manoeuvres. By the end of the video, you’ll see the impact the Antagonist can have on a mission and the cost of letting your guard down.

Not only that, but Joan and Hernan also discuss the game’s organic cover system and the impact it has on stealth gameplay and flanking manoeuvres. By the end of the video, you’ll see the impact the Antagonist can have on a mission and the cost of letting your guard down.

Check it out here!

Or here in Spanish.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:12:22 PM by MSE_tenka »

kingjamson

• View Profile
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic...   Zonnepanelen installateur Oost-Vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.   EPS

kingjamson

• View Profile
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.   Warmtepompen Oost-Vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers.   Aanleg buitenzwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.   Isolatie spouwmuur

kingjamson

• View Profile
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.   Warmtepomp Oost-Vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Oost-Vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.   Zonnepanelen kopen

kingjamson

• View Profile
I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!   Thuisbatterij kopen

kingjamson

• View Profile
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively.   Zonnepanelen systemen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.   Batterijopslag zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.   Zonnepanelen Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
I read your post and I found it amazing! thank!   Geothermische warmtepompen