Author Topic: This weekend sees a brand new mission introduced called “A Fistful of Sand”  (Read 18475 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
This is a seriously challenging mission where you need to find the second protector! Its’ tough, it’s merciless and its going to push you guys to the absolute limit, so bring your A game or hide in a corner dribbling…

This weekend provides yet another opportunity to bring your deadly skills to the Raiders of the Broken Planet closed beta for PC, PS4 and XboxOne.

The beta starts this Saturday 29th July at 09.00AM Europe/CEST to Sunday 30th 19.00PM. US servers will go live this Saturday 29th 09:00AM to Sunday 30th 19:00PM (EST) and any key-holding closed beta participants can once again take part. So expect numerous bug fixes, character and weapon balancing based on community feedback, as well as some more polish in terms of visuals and presentation too.

Remember that if you have a key, you are able to play each and every weekend the beta is open and please remember to leave your feedback in our forums. It really helps improve the game! So get involved, get into it!!

Beware of the Antagonists!!!

kingjamson

• View Profile
There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job..   Zwembad bouwen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts   Zwembaden

kingjamson

• View Profile
Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.   Zonnepanelen Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one   Zonnepanelen Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.   Zonnepanelen installateur

kingjamson

• View Profile
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.   Laserontharing

kingjamson

• View Profile
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.   Zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.   Laserontharing

kingjamson

• View Profile
Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.   Zwembad aanleggen

kingjamson

• View Profile
I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!   Spouwmuur isoleren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.   Zwembad aanleggen

kingjamson

• View Profile
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.   Polyester zwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.   Zonnepanelen Oost-Vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made.   Inox zwembad