Author Topic: Design of the meter bar might need to be tweaked  (Read 4365 times)

VichusSmith

• View Profile
Design of the meter bar might need to be tweaked
on: July 18, 2017, 05:32:49 PM
I don't know if you all are already thinking of this, but I think that what's going on in the middle of the screen isn't telling me what I want to know in the best way. Where's the cooldown on my ability? What's going on with my Aleph? What's that human outline mean?

I think the position of the bar is a good idea. It's higher up on the screen, instead of being at the bottom. I just don't feel comfortable with it. I've played a while, and I still feel like I don't understand it. I also think it may need some colors, like green/yellow/red to tell me when something's depleted, or I'm in bad shape?

Maybe I'm crazy, and people get this way easier.

TehMud

• View Profile
Re: Design of the meter bar might need to be tweaked
Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 06:00:26 PM
I understand the bar just fine, but I would say that having options to adjust the HUD would be great. Whether it being able to move the bar, or break it into the sections and move the, to different parts of the screen since different players have different preferences.

Ebisu_rkz

• View Profile
Re: Design of the meter bar might need to be tweaked
Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 12:58:33 AM
I understand the bar just fine, but I would say that having options to adjust the HUD would be great. Whether it being able to move the bar, or break it into the sections and move the, to different parts of the screen since different players have different preferences.

That would be really nice.