Author Topic: "A Breath of Hope": Third temple configuration is a rathole!.  (Read 3120 times)

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Greetings to everyone,

I've been playing "A breath of hope" for several times, and despite is a different kind of level (in this one, Alicia can show its fully potential by climbing on the biggest walls), I found specially annoying the third temple configuration, when you have to charge the third monolith. I'm not sure if the devs have tried to make a more tower defense mission in this level but, with the current configuration, the area surrounding the third monilith becomes a rathole. It is hard to leave the area and access to the central part of the temple (and thus try to catch some looters with five Aleph charges, or just keep the Wardogs at bay coming from the central part).

Could the access to the central part of the temple be improved a bit in some way?. Maybe with smaller walls at the side of the monolith so that the Raiders could climb by, or with small ramps so they could jump to the other side?. 

Anyone else thinks the access should have to be improved as well?.

Zenatsu

• View Profile
There's a "stair case" right beside that monolith that leads to the center. Alice makes that map insanly easy.. even on solo i just rush through the map with her.

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
I've seen the stairs you say, but they're a bit far of the monolith to be recharged.

In any case, it seems that here must be more than a combination. I've played again that level and, when the time of recharging the third monolith has come, a different temple configuration has been placed up (one with two staris to both sides of the monolith, and zones to climb so the temple centre could be reached easily). I don't know the temple configurations are chosen at random, or depends on several factors. :)

TehMud

• View Profile
I really have had no issues with the third configuration. It's pretty easy to just run around and grab the Aleph boys even with an Antagonist. Unless you're Kon.

Anyway it's the last Monolith so I'm guessing it's supposed to be a bit longer, but it's really no big deal. It's only seconds in difference.

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
Well... I'll have to run a bit faster, then.  :P