Author Topic: Disgusting  (Read 8352 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
Disgusting
on: November 24, 2018, 12:43:27 AM
Can't believe people still antag cheesing in medias res and low blow with valeria and whip... Fuck off.  Locking people down in a small area with no way to move forward is a piece of shit thing to do.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 12:45:31 AM by Tekato »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Disgusting
Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 06:14:40 AM
Raiders do that same thing, so...... ???

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 08:19:13 AM
Raiders do that same thing, so...... ???
Raiders usually pick valeria to clear out the hordes of enemies not to purposefully camp an antagonist. Plus the antag gets to see what we pick so they can just get someone that can counter valeria.

vigilium

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 05:09:10 PM
What about stupid matchmaking when raiders with levels 10-40 are put against 331 something antagonist. That's more disgusting. That's what put me off, and by the look of how often people are quiting, that's a major issiue with this game.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 05:10:54 PM by vigilium »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
Yea, the Whip is really bad right now. Certain missions are really game breaking when an Antagonist chooses Valeria. There really isn't any fight, they should just give her an "I win" button at the start ans not waste everyone's time.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 04:35:23 AM
I'm sorry but I have picked Whip on Low Blow a few times just to see how "broken" it is. Because every time I antag low blow, the raider team has valeria. I did horribly. Whip will nuke AI, it's not nearly as good vs. players. I used Whip vs. Little Girl, and also against another Whip, lost horribly both times.

Also when it comes to Low Blow, if the raiders can reach the final platform, it is 100% completely impossible for an antagonist to win. The spawn points are all super far away, your only way to reach them is through 1 path which is easily defending from high ground, and the barrier's health is basically nothing. I try to keep raiders from getting up the ramp, but eventually they kill me. In the time it takes to respawn and even get anywhere near the ramp, the barrier is at red or dead. I've tried Whip, I've tried Kon's bubble, I've tried lots of things. That final platform is an instant win for raiders.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 05:49:49 AM
Maybe I'm just overreacting and should have tried harder.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 06:02:37 PM
lol they're just playing the game as intended. There's no rules on what characters you can use.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 07:42:02 PM
Yeah I agree everyone should be able to play who they want. I just get really salty when I feel like there's nothing I can do at all during the match. I honestly just can't stand the antagonist system at all.

Whisper

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 26, 2018, 10:12:43 PM
What is really imbalanced is the "Killerball", huge AoE and damage, also the Schneider itself does not even take damage from it.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 26, 2018, 10:23:11 PM
killerball not as OP as people suggest, I have used it both as antagonist, and raider, and fought antags and raiders that use it. It fires a very deadly burst shot, but there's a long delay between shots, so if you miss, you're in trouble. Based on use and fighting it, it feels very map dependent. It requires a lot of cover to bounce between, like Upside Down is probably the best map for it. Wide open spaces or any map where Harec is bad at (stalk and drone attach to the same locations), killerball will also be bad at.
Also if he took self damage, it would be a useless gun because you'd probably kill yourself way more than what you shoot at. It doesn't have a predictable arc or pattern like Boom Boom. Imagine if Schleuder self-hurt Ginebra, she'd die constantly to her own shots.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 26, 2018, 11:38:37 PM
Yea Whip is a pain in the ass to get by. Its not a very fun to go up against. You cant even shoot through the thing and obstructs the view. Valeria can just stand behind it and be fine.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 26, 2018, 11:47:34 PM
Yea Whip is a pain in the ass to get by. Its not a very fun to go up against. You cant even shoot through the thing and obstructs the view. Valeria can just stand behind it and be fine.

Right? No need for accuracy, skill, etc... just stand in a chock that cannot be climbed over, with cover, and with a roof preventing the raiders from doing certain powers and you get braindead wins. You just have to know this in advanced when you see her just surrender. There are hardly any antagonists in matches so it's to your best interest to quickly end the match and leave it ASAP to get back into a more controlled and productive game.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: November 27, 2018, 12:30:47 AM
I ll go to vote surrender but still play. Im not trying to promote the rage quit culture. 

But yea man, I play as an Antag and i know that shit is cheap lol.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 12:32:24 AM by Ac3_f4ce »

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: November 27, 2018, 02:15:03 AM
I ll go to vote surrender but still play. Im not trying to promote the rage quit culture. 

But yea man, I play as an Antag and i know that shit is cheap lol.
I always vote surrender on any antag match but ofc I'm forced to play through this 1 shot pvp mess with no real choice.