Author Topic: Patch Notes 13.1  (Read 6048 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Patch Notes 13.1
on: February 06, 2019, 12:58:01 PM

This latest game update is focused on solving some technical issues:

-   Fixed a bug in the Mind over Matter mission: when playing with Iune and a “possessed” grunt, the game crashed at the mission’s end.

-   Fixed a crash in the network replication.

-   Fixed a crash that triggered after losing a mission.

-   Fixed a crash relating to Russian SpaceGuilds in PS4 when searching for a match.

-   General bugs and performance fixing.

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: Patch Notes 13.1
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 01:22:58 PM
I thought this patch was gonna fix the bug on aneska's mech. Guess we gotta wait another week.

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 02:20:02 PM
I thought this patch was gonna fix the bug on aneska's mech. Guess we gotta wait another week.

Hello guys,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback about Aneska, I'll try to explain myself the best I can.

We have been collecting data about Aneska during the weekend and we keep iterating so she feels balanced. When Valeria was first released, the players felt she was overpowered and we are still making adjustements so she doesn't excel too much compared to the other characters.

It's most likely a matter of expectations, but we don't want Aneska to be neither overpowered nor underpowered. Please, have in mind her skills are divided: the character itself, the mech, her weapons, etc., while other characters' skills, like Valeria, relies on a single element: her portal and weapons.

Regarding Solaris, it's a rare weapon which rewards the player's ability. We want it to be deep, different from her other weapons.

As for the mech, it's soon and it needs to settle but as soon as we have collected some data, we'll consider increasing its life or damage if necessary.

Sounds like they are still collecting data.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 04:10:23 PM

Hello guys,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback about Aneska, I'll try to explain myself the best I can.

We have been collecting data about Aneska during the weekend and we keep iterating so she feels balanced. When Valeria was first released, the players felt she was overpowered and we are still making adjustements so she doesn't excel too much compared to the other characters.

It's most likely a matter of expectations, but we don't want Aneska to be neither overpowered nor underpowered. Please, have in mind her skills are divided: the character itself, the mech, her weapons, etc., while other characters' skills, like Valeria, relies on a single element: her portal and weapons.

Regarding Solaris, it's a rare weapon which rewards the player's ability. We want it to be deep, different from her other weapons.

As for the mech, it's soon and it needs to settle but as soon as we have collected some data, we'll consider increasing its life or damage if necessary.

Sounds like they are still collecting data.
There was another post a few days ago where they said the mech was supposed to scale with weapon forge levels and that the next patch would fix the issue.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 12:08:17 AM
Just be patient, my data as Aneska each time I play her is throwing all the equations out of whack as I somehow manage to still do just fine with her even in her 'nerfed' state. I will try to not do as good so she gets the buffs those not doing quite as well will be satisfied! Maybe if she shot lasers out her eyes?!

In all seriousness, the changes they make are not going to be as drastic as some may hope as even with Forge applied the 'base' values are what we're seeing now and that is what the percentage increases will apply to. Thus, try and keep expectations realistic and out of the realm of she is only good if she is unbalanced. As always, I'm more than happy to discuss the multitude of ways you can use her in her current state!

MamoruSan0_o

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 05:58:03 AM
After this update I feel like the Melee combat is extremely clunky. I even miss attacks on enemies standing still...Was something changed? I never had issues with melee strikes till this update dropped.

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 10:12:24 PM
After this update I feel like the Melee combat is extremely clunky. I even miss attacks on enemies standing still...Was something changed? I never had issues with melee strikes till this update dropped.

Same here